Quantcast

Looking for a new frame...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I am in the market for a new(er) SS frame/bike. I am leaning towards a frame, as I like all the parts on my current rig, and I have 2 sweet wheelsets, both for v brakes. All the new frames (Other than custom jobs.) I have seen have only disc compatibility. Anyone know of an off the shelf frame these days with v brake studs? Currently on a 04-ish Kona Unit, which I love, looking for something along the same lines. Custom would be cool, but dont have the $$ for that now...

shiggy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2006
PDX
I am in the market for a new(er) SS frame/bike. I am leaning towards a frame, as I like all the parts on my current rig, and I have 2 sweet wheelsets, both for v brakes. All the new frames (Other than custom jobs.) I have seen have only disc compatibility. Anyone know of an off the shelf frame these days with v brake studs? Currently on a 04-ish Kona Unit, which I love, looking for something along the same lines. Custom would be cool, but dont have the $$ for that now...
On-One Inbred. The Swapout versions we have in stock have removable canti bosses on the seatstays.
http://shop.titusti.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FROOIN26V3