Quantcast

Lookie what I found!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We like to think that we live in a fair and just society. this is simply a reminder that the short history of our country is filled with institutionalized hate and violence against red stickmen. Hopefully our children can fulfill the hopes, dreams, and promises we all like to think we stand for.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We like to think that we live in a fair and just society. this is simply a reminder that the short history of our country is filled with institutionalized hate and violence against red stickmen. Hopefully our children can fulfill the hopes, dreams, and promises we all like to think we stand for.
Gosh. I would hate to think somehow my failure to have offspring has negatively impacted society. I am sorry for that.

To everyone not just you....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Is there something you and jd want to tell us ?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ketchup goes on potatoes and only in a pinch. Vinegar and sea salt are much better. It never goes on a hotdog or sausage of any kind unless you're Polish or Ukrainian. Fried herring is ok only if you add horseradish and chopped beats and maybe a couple of slabs of Red Onion..