Quantcast

Long time Ridemonkey bizutch wins this week's Teva contest... Keep entering!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
teva_contest.jpg
Long term Ridemonkey member bizutch wins this week's Teva "Proof of Life" image contest. Lots more prizes to give away, so keep entering for your chance to win!
---

Congrats, bizutch!

This week's winner of a pair of Teva shoes.

Remember, guys, you can keep entering and win every week - and be entered to win the grand prize of a pair of Teva Mids as well as a Giant STP frame!

Enter here!

Bizutch, you should be receiving a Facebook message regarding your prize - if you don't hear anything, let me know and we'll get you in touch with the contest organizer.

Keep entering, everyone. The more entries we get, the more likely it is that companies will whip up giveaways in the future.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Come clean, you were simply trying to install the wheel.
I guess he was just building his bike up and it died of old age ;)

Congrats on the win. I really wonder what happened after the failure happened if it was that photo.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I guess he was just building his bike up and it died of old age ;)

Congrats on the win. I really wonder what happened after the failure happened if it was that photo.
I landed, wheel popped, fork bottomed out on the ground and I flopped onto the ground unhurt and befuddled. Then the depression set in.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Ha, the best thing about that is when I talked to him in the parking lot right afterwards, he said,
"I don't know what happened, I just nosed it down a little bit." :rofl:

Kamikazes did not even come in that vertical.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ha, the best thing about that is when I talked to him in the parking lot right afterwards, he said,
"I don't know what happened, I just nosed it down a little bit." :rofl:

Kamikazes did not even come in that vertical.
You of all people can testify to the fact that I've ridden out WAYYYY worse. :pilot:

Rule #1: "Never follow Butch's line." Every person who's every ridden with us has that burned in their brain from experience.

Last edited: