Quantcast

London's burning!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Naah. One of my friends from in town happens to be close by Tottenham. He is pretty scared of whats going down.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
It's so fcking retarded what's happening.

Send the pussy police home to their cups of tea and Coronation Street, get the army in and let them beat the sht out of the groups on live TV.

Sorted.

Rioting implies a Cause.

This is teenage looting gangs.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Prisons are going to be full for a while. Shops got looted only 3 or 4 hundred metres from where my sister lives. Nasty stuff.
Edit- Been in a few of the shops mentioned in this story, specifically remember the rat boys annoying people outside Halfords.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14439898

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Send the pussy police home to their cups of tea and Coronation Street, get the army in and let them beat the sht out of the groups on live TV.

Sorted.

Rioting implies a Cause.

cops shot and killed a guy, that's good enough for the limey's. Here in the states, that's business as usual.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Sorted.

Rioting implies a Cause.

The bit I don't get is that every bloody move you make in London is on cctv, so they're all gonna get caught up with sooner or later.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Not just London, the violence has also kicked off in Birmingham.

See this is what happens when a conservative government is voted in :p
It certainly does give credence to the idea that "welfare" is all about bread and circuses to give the poor masses a base standard of living... (Almost) Every revolution has been predicated by massive wealth discrepancy and massive unemployment.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It certainly does give credence to the idea that "welfare" is all about bread and circuses to give the poor masses a base standard of living... (Almost) Every revolution has been predicated by massive wealth discrepancy and massive unemployment.
How long till the riots start here?

*tyler durden fist bump*

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
How long till the riots start here?
I've been thinking about this and it sheds light on why the US government will say ANYTHING to prevent unrest. In other countries they flip cars over and steal rice. In the US, the rioters will have firearms. Large numbers of firearms.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the closest i've ever been to a gathering of divergent opinions.....

we were visiting relatives when these shenanigans went down.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
even though the match that started the flame may have been cops-gone-wild, the latest installment may have been a pre-text of something else:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424
It's scary that there is a disconnect between "rich" small business owners and massive conglomerates where the real money is. Now if they can make their way down to the financial district, things could get really interesting.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
is that why it's called Fire Island?

[you're no fun if you can't be trolled]