Quantcast

LIVE THREAD - 4x World Cup #1 Houffalize

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Massive field and 1 US entrant - woo!

Who's this Jarrod Jakubiak fellow?

Any chance they are taking 64 qualies instead of 32 since it is a seperate event?

And, why the hell isnt Mitch Ropelato on a full ride to every one of these things.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So Jill Kintner won't race any 4X this year? I know she's going to try her hand at DH, but I would have thought this event, with no DH, would have been a good racing opportunity nonetheless?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
So Jill Kintner won't race any 4X this year? I know she's going to try her hand at DH, but I would have thought this event, with no DH, would have been a good racing opportunity nonetheless?
On vital slideshow, she said "4x, never again, I am done with it"

so sick brah!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
On vital slideshow, she said "4x, never again, I am done with it"

so sick brah!
Too bad. I liked the rivalry (friendly or not - I don't really know) between her and Anneke. They seemed to be relatively evenly matched and it kept womens 4X interesting.

Seems like Joost is Gravesy's biggest challenger. Unless Dan's training has paid off...

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Good to see a proper full field. Hopefully they can carry it on into Maribor & Ft William events. Too bad the lone American entry was the bubble boy.

-ska todd

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Yeah, track does not seem to be liked by the riders. Too small! Graves talking about how they should make the courses bigger. I hear that!

Let's hope it makes for some good racing at least