Quantcast

lenzer-freakin-heide!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had Finn and Amaury on my fantasy team. Thought of swapping Pompom back in for Camille but wasn't sure where her head has been so kept Cami in... Could have been quite the result had I done that...

What a race. So good to see new blood, but also some stalwarts keeping the young ones honest....

What a race course.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
@Avy gotta be happy with the young Atherton riders performance this afternoon, huh?
Yes Indeed Brother,I thought you might have forgot? They look Great. I am climbing on point’s to the French Connection.

Avy

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Did Rob forget to dye his beard?

Great race to watch. I wanted Finn to win, so close! Good women's race as well, nice to see Rachel back.

Who decided to put that one camera behind the tree? :rofl:

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Damn, Finn beat the crap out of that track! Seems like the new bike is good for him, Loic better turn it up if he wants to keep pace with Jr.

Good to see Rachel actually pull the trigger on a race, but to all those saying how the other ladies better watch out...:drag:
Almost 16 seconds back and mid pack on a track that she has won on by 10 seconds seems like her days of total domination are long gone.

Compare that to Ryan Dungey who came back this season to motocross after being out 5+ years and jumped right in to battling with the top 5 through 2 motos. That is impressive.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Damn, Finn beat the crap out of that track! Seems like the new bike is good for him, Loic better turn it up if he wants to keep pace with Jr.

Good to see Rachel actually pull the trigger on a race, but to all those saying how the other ladies better watch out...:drag:
Almost 16 seconds back and mid pack on a track that she has won on by 10 seconds seems like her days of total domination are long gone.

Compare that to Ryan Dungey who came back this season to motocross after being out 5+ years and jumped right in to battling with the top 5 through 2 motos. That is impressive.
Rachel said she wanted to test the waters before putting in a full winter worth of training. That means her fitness level is nowhere near that of the other ladies, so good on her for finishing where she did.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Did he squeeze out a human being in those ensuing years?! Give her time ... She'll be back in the mix (if that's what she wants)

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006

Redwood,I’m going to forget that you ever said that. Heaven forbid the Queen was to read that herself. The Only Human Being to win Every Race. The Uma Thurman of BaddAss! She is Sticking her Little Toe in the Water to see if she likes it?

Dungey? Fuck Dungey.

Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rachel said she wanted to test the waters before putting in a full winter worth of training. That means her fitness level is nowhere near that of the other ladies, so good on her for finishing where she did.
rachels last season of racing (2019) ended with a massive injury (torn Achilles tendon). in the intervening years she also had her first kid (which is awesome), so 16 seconds off the lead without a proper training program is actually pretty damn impressive. she's still faster than all if us.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
who would have said that before tuesday
Do you really like Jackson better than Cladeo on the Mic? As hard as I try,I can not get past his laughing? It’s as if some one has him tied down and they are tickling his feet?

Avy

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
jeebus. end of kerr's vid...jenna hastings got $100 euros for third in jr. womens; bernard got $250 euros for 9th in pro men's; amaury got $3000 euros for first. TRBL.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
he seems to know his stuff and is way better prepared imho. also able to formulate his thoughts much better
I agree with being well prepared,track walk,as many as 3 times from what I can tell. Also his Pit Talk’s with the Lad’s. Talking with there wrench. I have to give him the Pass over Cladio. Also Claudio just seem’ed Lazy on doing his Home work. Like he just had a Proper Breakfast from the Hotel. I did really enjoy his Track run’s. Why did they get rid of that?

Alas,this is a waste of word’s,it’s all gone soon anyway.

Avy

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
In the Wyn TV video Wyn just mentioned that the UCI plans to reduce the number of riders that make it to the main show from qualifying to 30. W.T.F.????? Do they really want to ruin the sport?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
In the Wyn TV video Wyn just mentioned that the UCI plans to reduce the number of riders that make it to the main show from qualifying to 30. W.T.F.????? Do they really want to ruin the sport?
I don't actually know if that would ruin it.
It would definitely make Qualis waaay more important. and I'd imagine the protected rider criteria might need to be tweaked.
but who's actually interested in the 30-60th guys ?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Cathro mentioned Jordan Williams hit a tree and broke his fingers (I assume in his finals run)... and still just 1.6 off Jackson's time.
Dafuq?

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Cathro mentioned Jordan Williams hit a tree and broke his fingers (I assume in his finals run)... and still just 1.6 off Jackson's time.
Dafuq?
Goldstone is the kid who was raised in a test tube in BC to make his parents rich and fulfill their own unfulfilled action sports dreams, right? What's he even doing racing? Shouldn't he be out doing flippy spinnies in the air off ramps for clout?

Also, three years out from a major concussion, can we assume Ethan Shandro won't race again? He's a ripper and what an unfortunate situation for him.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Is it only me or did people with mustaches avoid crashing and people without them did crash? Dakotah might have invested in hair in the wrong place.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
are the paychecks gonna go up or down with discovery?
Probably stay the same. Since they don't decide the paychecks and UCI eats all the money.

Also did UCI learn how to make money off MTB? I remember around the Dany Hart champery world champs someone pulled up data that they were loosing money on mtb because they are morons.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Breastfeeding really taking it out of Dungey? And his snapped Achilles tendon?

lol wut
Bubba tried it after his two year ban/vacation and couldn't make a full moto......then pulled the plug.
5 years out and still right at the front, I'm no Dungey fan but that is impressive.

Rachel is a legend, but she's never going to be pulling 10 seconds on the women's field again. Maybe Atherton Bike Co can make a bike for her to race EWS-E. :rimshot:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wohooo!

Let’s not start sucking eachother’s Dick’s now. This is a Great for my Boy,but I need him in Top 3 before I get all wet.

Avy

I like how they only showed the last bit of Gwinn's run to make up for televising the full run of the previous rider with a flat.

RESPEKT

Last edited: