Quantcast

###leftover day gmt###

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just dropped a bomb in my office. Might have to vacate the premises.

I wish I had that view right now...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Still full from grubbin' at the Stone's. Thanks again!

Going to sell a pair of skis, then drop off the new skis for binders, then riding mtn bikes around here.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mornin' y'all.

still sick, but at work.

Watched a few movies yesterday from home, one of which was the Dudes of Hazzard "shredit"...
was curious about the use of the coke bottle to seat a tubeless tire. Anyone try it? How'd they get the hoses to seal tight enough to build up the pressure in there? Seems like it could be a good option if in need on a road trip...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ate half a chocolate cream pie last night. HALF A PIE. I ate one big slice, then I went back for seconds, then I was going to have some pistachio cake but saw there was only the one slice of chocolate cream pie left so I had that instead. I am surprised the sugar shock didn't mess with my sleep. I also weighed one pound less this morning than I did yesterday morning. Thanksgiving fail.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

There is talk by the women folk of taking the Canadian to Venice to do the tourist thing. This will ruin my Black Friday plans of hiding inside and playing Mario kart. :disgust:
Canadian to Venice? ¿Que?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
We're in LA. Best friends brother is dating a Canadian girl who wants to go see Venice and the beach since she's never been to Cali before. Wife and woman-child also wish to go. All is lost. :twitch:
Make them drive? Bring one of those new Ridemonkey growlers as a traveler.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We're in LA. Best friends brother is dating a Canadian girl who wants to go see Venice and the beach since she's never been to Cali before. Wife and woman-child also wish to go. All is lost. :twitch:
Ah. I was thinking Canadian as a mode of transport, some newfangled airline speak.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Instead of putting cranberry sauce on the turkey sandwich. Microwave it in a bowl and then dip your sammich in the cranberry sauce.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Single speed and skinny tires what did you think this is the summer in mid July and riding after dinner! Dude it is Fat bike and gear time of year. Now get on your carpet for 40.