Quantcast

Kowa Forks

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
X-Fusion is releatively new (at least with HQ stuff), and the MTB masses as a whole are idiot sheep that buy what they are told rather than researching what's actually good. So as the word leaks out that X-fusion is actually kickass stuff, they will be adopted more.

Opinions, opinions, opinions; to each their own. I've had a great experience with Kowa, as well as Marzocchi albeit the Marzocchi required some patience, and both are companies that get little street cred. $950 is a lot for a fork for sure, which is why I bought both my Kowa's second hand. Speaking of, I think $950 is a lot for anything on a bike except a frame, and yet the retail on high end Fox, RS, and Marzocchi forks are routinely well over $1,000! That's crazy! So if Xfusion can deliver a supposedly awesome ride for $700-$800 then heck yeah, good for them and all of us, but I still won't buy one for that much money. I recently picked up a 66 Evo Ti for $450 new, which I think is a great deal, the kind of deal that I'd go for :)