Quantcast

Kerry's base grows

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Geez, the retarded vote....why did the GOP neglect this pivotal group?

LUFKIN, Texas -- Lufkin-area Republicans are complaining about voting by residents from the local state school for the mentally disabled.

The Lufkin Daily News reports the Angelina County GOP headquarters was told that Lufkin State School employees bribed students with ice cream. They also alleged improper use of a state van to take students to the poll for early voting.

County Republican Chairman Dale Ingle alleges the school was trying to boost Democratic efforts to fight the possible closing of the school.

But school administrator Randy Spence denies any wrongdoing. He says being a state school resident doesn't bar the resident from voting. The federally funded organization Advocacy Incorporated says Texans lose the right to vote only if a judge declares them mentally incompetent.

Spence says nearly 30 school residents are registered to vote, but only six had been to early voting. He says five others signed up to vote during regular voting today.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I know they have a right, but what's it say about your platform when you have to bribe Convicts, the mentally insane and crack addicts for votes?

I'll take religious idiots over that group ANY day of the week.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
BurlySurly said:
I know they have a right, but what's it say about your platform when you have to bribe Convicts, the mentally insane and crack addicts for votes?
It means you really want to seal the election in Oakland??

:think:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
it sounds like the school is fighting for it's life since Bush's tax cuts threaten it's existance. Guess you guys want these guys to be out on their own to fend for themselves.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
it sounds like the school is fighting for it's life since Bush's tax cuts threaten it's existance. Guess you guys want these guys to be out on their own to fend for themselves.
They'll be fine. They're ****ing crazy. Who would mess with them?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
last i checked, no crack whores or mentally-handicapped people were destroying buildings.
I still say that crack whores, mentally ill and CONVICTS, commit more crimes in the US than arab terrorists. :rolleyes:

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
BurlyShirley said:

Convicts, the mentally insane and crack addicts are generally a subset of the religious idiots. Vote evil instead. :evil:

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I saw a drunk hobo withg a big cardboard sandwich board that said "protect our troops, vote for bush." It must be nice to know that republicans have the crucial "homeless burnout" vote.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:

well whats it say about a party that chooses an ex-coke user as the the president and a pot smoker as the governor of california?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
well whats it say about a party that chooses an ex-coke user as the the president and a pot smoker as the governor of california?
Id say that since the coke thing was never proven, its still better than an adulterer and liar who also smoked pot but didnt inhale. ;)