Quantcast

Keep the new V10 or Keep the Sunday???

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Well got my self into abit of a problem here..Just Brought got a 07 v10 with a PUSH DHX 5.0 with ti spring for an awsome price... wiich i can keep and build up.....

or

I can Keep my 06 Sunday with TF tuned rear shock Ti spring and keep on rocking that.....and sell the V10 on...

So keep the V10 or Keep the Sunday..one must go, i would keep both but im just a student with no money....:disgust1:

I just dont know what to do, i have ridden the V10 with my spec on and its great, but i love the Sunday too...i race Dh and liek it to be light and take the abuse cus im abit aggressive sumtimes, as in the bike will do what i say....:pirate2:

Spec

Frame: V10 or Sunday????
Forks: 06 boxxer Teams
Wheels: Mavic 823, on Hope Pro 2 Hubs (tubeless)
Bar/Stem: Easton Ea70 low rise, and Ea70 stem
Cranks: Saints
Chain devise: E13 LG1
Brakes: Saint / Goodridge
Groupset: Sram X-9
Oh and Most Ti bolts for good measure....:busted:

Help.........

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Dude they both rock. Difference is that the v10 is more forgiving and will plough thrue anything where the Sunday will smack your silly ass on the ground when things get rough and you mess up.
They are both great in what hey do and I dont think theres a better bike between the two, or any high end DH bike these days.
Its all a matter of personal preference and riding style..

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
Guys, you've gotta help me! So there's these two really hot girls, a blond and a brunette, that are both way into me and...I just don't know what to do! Why does this always happen to me?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Guys, you've gotta help me! So there's these two really hot girls, a blond and a brunette, that are both way into me and...I just don't know what to do! Why does this always happen to me?
now this is a real problem . go with the blond dude , brunette's are too smart !

ridea

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
south west of England
Is the v10 new? if it is then i can see why you wouldnt want to build it but if its used build it up and ride it, see what you recon. Just make sure you ride your sunday the day befor you build it and then ride the same track or tracks with the v10, dont forget it will take a while to get used to it though. As somone already said they are both great bikes just at different things, i dont think youll be dissapointed at ither.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
this is like the geico commercial about being invited to eat with the queen at either the castle or the country estate. either way your eating filet mignon

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
RMBoy-

Just so you know, with all this talk of being a student with "no money," then in the next breath telling us about your uber-expensive toys, you're setting yourself up for a verbal smack-down, the likes of which haven't been seen since Dexter was telling us about his no-footed 360's and Piper was describing his mile-long manuals on a brake-less bike.

Enjoy the flames,

JP

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
See before, I thought you were a jerk.

Now, I know it.

:disgust:
LOL mate its a joke..come on, why do u think i had the smiley at the end....

And john P..how is this me been a rich boy...man ppl on here show off there bikes wich are way more expensive than mine...i borrowed the money off my folks and have to sell one to pay them back..dont see the deal..

fairs fair, wanted sum ideas of what other ppl though

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
V10 is more a dh bike for fun riding not racing. Not to much sensitivity but anyway I'd take it as I'm damn sick of sundays

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
And john P..how is this me been a rich boy...man ppl on here show off there bikes wich are way more expensive than mine...i borrowed the money off my folks and have to sell one to pay them back..dont see the deal..

fairs fair, wanted sum ideas of what other ppl though
In all honesty, I wasn't trying to pass judgment at all; I was just letting you know how your posts probably appeared to the masses (and throwing in a couple of VERY old and obscure references to try and get a laugh out of some of the RM/eMpTy BeeR old schoolers :-).

Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

--JP

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
In all honesty, I wasn't trying to pass judgment at all; I was just letting you know how your posts probably appeared to the masses (and throwing in a couple of VERY old and obscure references to try and get a laugh out of some of the RM/eMpTy BeeR old schoolers :-).

Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

--JP
ahhh bud no its cool, i can see my post look abit like it:bonk: ...but anyway i built the sunday up yesterday rode it, liked it, then built the v10 up today and rode it on the same track, and liked it, but feel like a change so gonna keep the V10:busted: