Quantcast

Jim Rep for 7/1 to 9/6

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Jim Rep is based on my liking your content and not you, don't be silly.... Stated Jim Rep equals one point. Posts which include Rocks, Dogs, and Kids get 2 points because I say so. Pizza posts are 3 points if they include a pic and the restaurant is noted, because I say so. If a like is added to a Jim Rep post I will add 1 point for each like. There is no negative Jim Rep. If you cannot say something nice about your fellow Monkeys then piss off. Useful is -1 and goes against your total. DM me to add Jim Rep if you feel compelled. You will be noted for giving rep so it doesn't seem as arbitrary as it actually is. Jim Rep is compiled by me and cannot be challenged. I have absolute power muhahaha! I cannot receive Jim Rep. Not all Jim Rep will be noted. Stosh gets 1 point for each post. I will add members to post for points in an arbitrary fashion, because I feel like it. Canadian Monkeys will be just as eligible for Jim Rep, just the same as US Monkeys. Angry is allowed 2 Jim Rep points if he includes a view pic in a hiking post and only 1 point without it, 3 points if it includes Rocks (Only Angry, sorry). If you state you don't want Jim Rep I will kindly exclude you.

Jim

Candamos = 7
Nick = 6
Scrublover = 4
StiHackr = 3
Angry = 3
Rideit = 3
Katz = 3
DaPeach = 3
FullTrucker = 3
Cecil = 3
6th Element = 2
Jackalope = 2
JBP = 2
Hardtailhack = 2
EricSrt6 = 2
VTR = 2
DaveW = 2
JM = 2
JonKranky = 2
IAB = 2
Westies = 2
Pesqueed = 2
Toshi = 2
JimmyDean = 2
Treesaw = 2
Stosh = 2
SkaredShtles = 1
JStuhlman = 1
Boostinwill = 1
Jozz = 1
SkiBunny = 1
Maxyedor = 1

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jim rep backwards is permij. I don't know what that means but I want to find out.

My leading theory is that there are parallel universes where Entropy works backwards. Jimrep and perjim are the same things and occur at the intersection of these universes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have 0. I don't know how to feel about this. Like the number 0, I will consider it neutral.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
As a monkey who has never been able to ride with any of you nor will i get the chance since im not monocle enough to build all the bikes I want to. Can i subscribe to permij's only???

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Turn the TV on and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas had just started, open RM and this thread pops up.
I'm not really sure I understand the movie or the thread but I enjoy both of them and it is odd to be viewing both at the same time.
I was expecting to see Nicholas Cage but then realized that that is a different but equally fantastic movie.