Quantcast

Jesus said be groovy...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
But he didn't say to be a dick....what happened to tolerance? What happened to no judgment and love someone for who they are?

I hate this sh!t...."Praise God but kill the fags!"

Ya know, Jesus said to be groovy....

So, if this upsets Christian folk, go find the truth...for those who are not, Jesus was cool and loves you for who you are....

Wurd!

(BTW...I'm venting...)

:)

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
what happened to tolerance? What happened to no judgment and love someone for who they are?
relevation much? maybe you mean all the judging is to be done by God & not man - which is all well & good - but are we to keep truth to ourselves so we don't offend & make others feel judged?
I hate this sh!t...."Praise God but kill the fags!"
ummm...do you realize how very unpopular this position is among christians? there are churches openly accepting of homosexuals & outreach programs (for what they're worth), but lynch mobs forming after a sermon would be intractably difficult to find.
Ya know, Jesus said to be groovy....
is this from the book of 2nd opinions?
So, if this upsets Christian folk, go find the truth...for those who are not, Jesus was cool and loves you for who you are....
while i agree that He may love us for who we are, i can't imagine this translates to continue to be who you are apart from Him; otherwise, who needs to "find truth"? can't be both.

do you "keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect" you?

and what's not to like about slayer? SM: quit hatin.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dude....groovy...what part of that DIDN'T you get? Oh yeah, my bad, your a judge.

Oh yeah, Slayer makes me bad? and the book of second opinions is one you should read, like, I don't know, the Woman at the well is a great one for you start with. I think they make a picture book of that one for judges like you.....

BUT, it would seem my bad......your a stoner......so no matter what I say, your going to be a fvcking idiot.....thats cool....go reproduce yourself and call it a miracle....I'm sure you like to see yourself nailed to the cross under the guise of righteousness...

Oh yeah, and keep telling everyone how "unpopular" that opinion is among churches...yeah...you do that.....That would be cool because it would make you a blatant liar.....so go ahead...

GROOVY......Have a nice swim in the pool....

Just remember, the first step to a cure is acceptance.....D'oh! :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm not Jesus but I am groovy and have long hair.

Now if I could just get my ass back on my bike!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I just saw a dang preacher on TV, and had seen a few here in town and I have finally had enough. Holy sh!t, no wonder people won't try church....:rolleyes:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
not sure what you're on about, but it was thread-worthy to you, so i poke & prod to find out wtf.

allow me to be plain about a couple things:
- i like slayer
- i'm not a judge (a prosecutor perhaps)
- jesus told the woman @ the well to "go & sin no more", not "refill your patchouli flask & return to your drumming circle"
- haven't touched pot in over a decade (recovering stoner)
- i'm not who you think i am; your bile is misdirected
- to assess christianity based upon sunday morning tv is not quite what i'd call a significant sample set.

who/what church so offended you w/ open gay-bashing? let's eff-up a common enemy.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Dude....groovy...what part of that DIDN'T you get? Oh yeah, my bad, your a judge.

Oh yeah, Slayer makes me bad? and the book of second opinions is one you should read, like, I don't know, the Woman at the well is a great one for you start with. I think they make a picture book of that one for judges like you.....

BUT, it would seem my bad......your a stoner......so no matter what I say, your going to be a fvcking idiot.....thats cool....go reproduce yourself and call it a miracle....I'm sure you like to see yourself nailed to the cross under the guise of righteousness...

Oh yeah, and keep telling everyone how "unpopular" that opinion is among churches...yeah...you do that.....That would be cool because it would make you a blatant liar.....so go ahead...

GROOVY......Have a nice swim in the pool....

Just remember, the first step to a cure is acceptance.....D'oh! :rolleyes:

Who is judging now? Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees, buddy.