Quantcast

Jenkem

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
NOVEMBER 5--We're not sure what they're inhaling down in Collier County, Florida, but here's the bizarre "information bulletin" prepared by the local sheriff's intelligence bureau about a purported "new drug" favored by the kids. It's an inhalant called "Jenkem," and causes hallucinations and a "euphoric high." Of course, as the bulletin notes, Jenkem users dislike its sewagey taste, which can last for days. That's because Jenkem's active ingredients are urine and fecal matter, hence its street names like "Butthash" and "Fruit from Crack Pipe.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. BUTTHASH bbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
My first batch had a bit of a fishy essence to it...I can't decide if I should call it a taste or smell or both. I'm thinking of distilling the original fermented matter to see if I can get rid of some of those fecal coliforms that seem to be less than helpful with this cold I have. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
I walked into the basement of an account of mine that had a sewer gas problem and got a nose full of Butlers best efforts. The smell stayed in my nose for days. I couldn't imagine wanting to do that on a regular basis.