Quantcast

iTuesday

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Apple per day keeping the monkeys hungry! Hay ever hear the goat they don't say bah they say bay. Dude had a good yesterday of painting trim. I sort of expect snow in the forecast and plan on nailing it down with a 29er ride. Possibly doing a few climbs, should hurt a little. Found a studio on craigslist.com again looking for an artist and again I emailed, waiting reply. Remember everybody we are floating out in space!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
F- minus for failed GMT title formatting.

Forgot my french press at home. have to borrow one. That's OK, because my coworker that has one owes me money for kegs.

What's the driving equivalent of a gaper? because they are fucking everywhere this morning.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Not as chilly here as in W'peg but still pretty cold. Strong wind gusts made last night's freezing ride a bit more miserable. Tonight should be nice, 19F and just mild wind. :weee:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Winter-peg?!? Le Shitty. do you have to spend the night, or is it an in n' out job? :brows:

still cold here. and the new work shoes I bought that were a little small thinking they would stretch because they are leather are still too small. D'oh. Not such a great deal after all...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This summer a dude died riding one of the local trails. Not a terribly technical place but has gotten loose and rocky over the years so it isn't too difficult for things to get away from you. Details were fuzzy on what happened, the word on the street now is that it was a simple fall, uncapped handlebar took a core sample of his leg, severed an artery and he bled out. He had a friend with him, but couldn't get help in time. Can't help but think a little basic first aid could have prevented this. Luckily I always have a tourniquet like device in my Heroine kit.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Waiting for tow to dealer. Slave cylinder for clutch failed for 2nd time this year. I guess that's what I get for wanting to drive a stick in 2015. At least dealer covers it.
:bonk:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Gearing up for the company shin dig this Saturday, lady booked a hotel in the event the party sucks ass and we need to find something else to do. I will actually get quite a bit of work done today, what a concept.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I drove the bobcat off the trailer at a angle and hit a chain link fence. Part of the fence was buried in the grass. I can't see it from my house.....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Waiting for tow to dealer. Slave cylinder for clutch failed for 2nd time this year. I guess that's what I get for wanting to drive a stick in 2015. At least dealer covers it.
:bonk:
What make/model?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Oof. Calm your left Hulk-leg down and stop stepping through the firewall? :D

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rawrrrrrr. i admit i am guilty of burning flywheels balancing at lights on hills and downshifting to brake in my younger years. but after two decades of driving stick and never experiencing anything like this i can safely say what's going on here...all car, not me.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
It's colder than a snowman's cock outside and snowing pretty hard to boot. Haven't had alcohol in 60 hours, haven't gone more than 24 in many moons.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
Currently at the local watering hole

Kinda like a "congratulations its almost humpday"

My buddies looking for a tr500 barely used/ new.. can he find any other place other than direct??

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
slyfink that is how it used to be and eric nice ride.

I went did 20 KM on the mtb with ~1000 ft climbing took off a bit of time cleaned a wall for paint then did an hour in the trainer on my fixie following this climbing regiment then followed that with 30 minutes of yoga. Get at being against me this summer.