Quantcast

It's Friday! Here's your good morning thread.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm heading up to Lake Champlain to spend some time at my grandmother's camp for the weekend with mudgirl and her boy. We're gonna try and spend some time in Burlington and get out to let them see the sights. I've spent time up there every summer since I was a baby, I love the area. They've never really spent any time up there so it's going to be a challenge to stuff all of the best things into a day and a half.

Cast day in D minus 4.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Burlington
My next marathon will be there. May 2014. ISN'T THAT A GREAT STORY!

Wife and I were set to do a duathlon on Sunday but now the race itself is in question because of RAIN in the forecast. :confused: These things are supposed to go off rain or shine. Since it's a two hour drive each way, we're just bailing now rather than wait for the wishy washy race director to make a decision. Plenty of other things we can be doing Sunday instead. I'm a little bummed because I think I had a real shot at winning some hardware. Oh well.

rolf rolf roffles

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

PDX Comic Con pre party tonight, passes for Saturday. Should be a good geek out weekend with the kiddo. Lets kick this day in the nuts.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm heading up to Lake Champlain to spend some time at my grandmother's camp for the weekend with mudgirl and her boy. We're gonna try and spend some time in Burlington and get out to let them see the sights. I've spent time up there every summer since I was a baby, I love the area. They've never really spent any time up there so it's going to be a challenge to stuff all of the best things into a day and a half.
GF and I went up there early spring....maybe a bit too early as there was still some snow and temps in the 30's. Love that area, I'd move up there in a heartbeat.