Quantcast

{~~~}It’s Thurpderpdey{~~~}

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Shingles shot #1 hit me pretty good last night but I woke up feeling almost 100% this morning. I thought I might need to use a sick day today, but I am in the office and feeling good. Plus my balls are feeling better too. Hooray!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wrote a few messages to people I want to talk to regarding my job search, went riding before the rain. I could feel my legs were tired from hitting the gym yesterday but I was a nice ride. Ran into some cow that did not want to move so I too a different route. Finished off with a chocolate milkshake!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WTF, my fob isn't working. The doors are supposed to open at 7, but here we are. I got a call yesterday at 5:30 that the truck was done. I might go WFH.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got into sanding a hideously textured stairwell last night. More of the same awaits me today. That's the last area in the basement that needs major attention then it'll be onto paint and flooring.

Still trying to decide what to do for the ceiling. It would be nice to retain access to the utilities, but at the same time, what's the likelihood I'd need to do that? Probably unlikely if I went with a ceiling that retained access and a guarantee if I went with one that didn't.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Zero fucks given still pretty high. But getting better. One of my meetings tomorrow cancelled, which will make my rushing around getting the kart less of an issue. Es bueno.