Quantcast

Is this body paint or a jersey?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
This continued BL fascination 10 years on is disturbing. Had forgotten about him.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Can't beat a skin suit for the Downieville DH, Rossta edition!
I think he got 10th overall that year. :rockout:

View attachment 163721
I am not allowed to walk around the house wearing a bib. My son instantly body shames me in the worst possible way he can find, and my wife reminds me that if any of her friends ever see me like that, divorce will probably be the only possible outcome for such embarassment.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Be a man. Grow a tash and rock those bibs with pride strutting around your own home throwing strong man poses.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I have bibs. Worn them once as I pretty much had to completely undress to go pee mid-ride. Is there some magical technique with bibs that I just don't know?

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
I have bibs. Worn them once as I pretty much had to completely undress to go pee mid-ride. Is there some magical technique with bibs that I just don't know?
Wait, you're not supposed to just piss in the shorts?

On topic: Brian Lopes, 1993 Mt. Snow NORBA. Signing the shirt of a young fan before he had to go shave his chest for the next slalom round.

i_need_an_adult.jpg

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
I am not allowed to walk around the house wearing a bib. My son instantly body shames me in the worst possible way he can find, and my wife reminds me that if any of her friends ever see me like that, divorce will probably be the only possible outcome for such embarassment.
get one from rapha, this will change EVERYTHING

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It was so hot and humid here the other day that I finished my ride with my button down shirt open all the way. With bib straps showing and hairy tummy hanging out over the top of my overshorts... I could hear the retching of the people I had crossed paths with as I rode away, but I didn't care, it was too hot.
Ummm, pull your shorts down?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
They are ok when its 20F outside.
Only if your peepee doesn't work anymore.

I got some bibs, wore them a couple times. Had to stop and take a pee. Oh, shit, well F-that. There's not much utility in something that goes over your shoulders and doesn't even have a peepee door. I can't think of a good reason to wear one, unless you are planning on peeing through it.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Only if your peepee doesn't work anymore.

I got some bibs, wore them a couple times. Had to stop and take a pee. Oh, shit, well F-that. There's not much utility in something that goes over your shoulders and doesn't even have a peepee door. I can't think of a good reason to wear one, unless you are planning on peeing through it.
Lmao
I do know a few that are extreme ironman (and a woman) that pee while they compete they don't stop...it's all good till it's a wetsuit and you don't flush it out while surfing....you get kinda funky...peepee holes are worth it...diving is even worse in 7 to 9 mil...it's nice if your 70 feet down and it was cold to start...like a liquid heater lol...but your not gonna flush it when it's that cold...so maybe a independent Weiner bib or Weiner wetsuit.....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
It's NEVER ok!!! Lol everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm going to start a tighty whitey bike brigade...gonna get will Ferrell , as my lead rider...shits gonna get real...
lol. boxers and surplus cargos erry time up in hurr. although i did wear a pair of royal racing shorts a buddy gave me instead of cargos for dh recently and they were pretty good. never have i ever worn a chamois or a bib.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
lol. boxers and surplus cargos erry time up in hurr. although i did wear a pair of royal racing shorts a buddy gave me instead of cargos for dh recently and they were pretty good. never have i ever worn a chamois or a bib.
Lol yeah favorite shorts to date were Abercrombie preworn draw string cargo shorts...you have good style man...I wear tld when I race but almost always cargo...

jeremy_2640

Monkey
Oct 4, 2007
Melbourne
My 3.5year old needs guidance on toileting as well...

Lots of bib hate going down. Butt cream and bib under my shorts for any big ride...

For those mystified by the nuances of bib toileting here's a comprehensive guide:
  1. Pull pants/shorts down.
  2. Pull bib down at front.
  3. Pee.
  4. If your bib is too tight slip a shoulder strap.
:banana:

Last edited: