Quantcast

Is Biketoberjam going down this year?

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
As far as I know its scheduled for Oct.16 and it is on the events list on the Hereford Fall Festival website. Hey Mike lets have the details - looking forward to this event!

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
I don't see the 4X race on the current race schedule on the Blue website.
Are they still having it? If so they should have it on the 17th

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Both courses will be good. Dan knows how to make a good course up at Blue, but Mike (im assuming hes still running this) also knows the business of building super courses. Either way you WILL have fun at either. Both will be competitive so its pretty much a win either way.

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
Going to be heading down. Check out a few picks of the course on racersedgeonline.com - SWEET !
Weather looks good for the weekendalso.

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
Thanks to Mike and the Racers Edge crew for another awesome Biketoberjam! Great weather and course with Jason Beckley taking first again with Neko third after a little meeting up with Kevin Liebig in the third turn.

craftbrewed

Chimp
Oct 13, 2009
Chambersburg, PA
I'm already looking forward to next year. That was a great event. Why aren't there more of these? There was good racing in all the classes and was ecspecially fun to see all the little ones rippin it up. Now I have to build a hardtail, the nomad just didn't cut it.

Hope to see Hartlove with his own track and hopefully the mtbs are included.

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
This is a great event every year - hopefully Mike can get a permanent course next year. For all you mtber's that want to race your 26" there will be a 26" open class at the Egg Harbor Township BMX Annual Veteran's Day Race Nov.6 in NJ. 100 % payback plus Prizes from Nema plus $100 put towards the purse by BTX Air Express. One day free license to non NBL members