Quantcast

Iron Horse

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
Hey i have an 04 Iron Horse SGS pro Freeride and i am wondering how much it weighs?
thanks
-Ashlon

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
What is the length of your headtube? Is that the same as '04 sgs dh? Can you use an sgs dh for fr. I do tight slower technical trails and also some hi speed ones, would a dh be okay?

konahucker43

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
central NY
mtnbrider said:
What is the length of your headtube? Is that the same as '04 sgs dh? Can you use an sgs dh for fr. I do tight slower technical trails and also some hi speed ones, would a dh be okay?

use what ever you want. they both can handle dh trails. both can do free ride trails

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
i was contemplating getting the DH because it was a little cheaper than the FR but overal the freeride had better parts and suited my riding better so i went with that but the DH would work great i know a couple people who ride them on trails and everything abd they say its great

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I only care about frames, not parts because I am buying a used frame. I just don't want to be riding a chopper. I am going to put a super-t on it. WOuld that be really slack or would it be like fr geometry?