Quantcast

Iron Horse Sunday Factory 07

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
they have never sold the sunday factory and i doubt this year will be any differnt. I have only seen 2 sunday factorys and they were owned by the trail crew at diablo freeride park. The sunday factory is for Iron Horse Factory Riders aka sponcered by ironhorse.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
seanmankiw said:
they have never sold the sunday factory and i doubt this year will be any differnt. I have only seen 2 sunday factorys and they were owned by the trail crew at diablo freeride park. The sunday factory is for Iron Horse Factory Riders aka sponcered by ironhorse.

wow...

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
i think hes talking about the factory framesets that sold for 2300 last year blue black and yellow.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
seanmankiw said:
or not... :rolleyes:

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
A limited number of 06 Factory frames recently became available and are in-stock thru Iron Horse. 07 frames will begin showing up in Sept thru distributors.

-ska todd

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ska todd said:
A limited number of 06 Factory frames recently became available and are in-stock thru Iron Horse. 07 frames will begin showing up in Sept thru distributors.

-ska todd

hey todd are they ever gonna make a ska inspired black and white checkered sunday? :rofl:

marra

Chimp
Apr 22, 2005
someone knows the exact date when they are gonna start selling the frames?
and the price?
thanks

FastTimes

Monkey
Jul 2, 2002
Toronto
ska todd said:

-ska todd
Hey Todd,

Other than cosmetics and new linkage are there any other differences between the 06' and 07' factory frames?

Pce,

ElTORO

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
With all the other Tards!!
FastTimes said:
Hey Todd,

Other than cosmetics and new linkage are there any other differences between the 06' and 07' factory frames?

Pce,
Just click on his name and look at his old post he says everything, along with "DW".

Same Geo, just updated links and lighter frame. 9lbs. without Shock. It's going to be a SIK Race Rig.

Bart

Chimp
Dec 7, 2004
ElTORO said:
Same Geo, just updated links and lighter frame. 9lbs. without Shock. It's going to be a SIK Race Rig.
What`s the difference between the 06 and 07 linkage?