Quantcast

ipads are great

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So around xmas I got a free ipad from work. I've barely used it....until a couple of days ago. I installed the ipad version of the guitar apps. Amplitube, Fender Amplitube etc.... with the iRig plug......it's hours of fun!!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You're wrong. Syadasti is going to come rolling in here and crush your testicles like walnuts. He will explain why and I will have no idea what he is talking about. I will be just sitting around all day wondering what happened and what everyone is talking about? What have we done to deserve that? Those apps seem kind of cool though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You're wrong. Syadasti is going to come rolling in here and crush your testicles like walnuts. He will explain why and I will have no idea what he is talking about.
you left out the obligatory link on their raping of the enviorment.

the employees sh!t in a trench out back

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
They have Angry birds on their respective ipods.......yes...a 6 year old and 8 year old EACH have their own ipods.....long story. Not a fan.

And I await syadasti's argument that the guitar apps I enjoy are WAY better on a samsung or nokia device.

and to make his head explode in my house right now

Two ipod touch
one ipod nano
one iphone 4
two ipad 2's

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i can't leave my phone around my nephews without angry birds magically appearing on it....one is 4 the other is almost 3.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
They have Angry birds on their respective ipods.......yes...a 6 year old and 8 year old EACH have their own ipods.....long story. Not a fan.

And I await syadasti's argument that the guitar apps I enjoy are WAY better on a samsung or nokia device.

and to make his head explode in my house right now

Two ipod touch
one ipod nano
one iphone 4
two ipad 2's
Its a shame you have to hide the Dildo collection..... I bet it's hidden in the Garage right next to the Bong and those shameful pics of your ex-girlfriend.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
GK has a bass app that grabs all the songs from iTunes and lets you change the bpm and pitch. it is a rad play-along tool. i've also found some cool sight reading and rhythm apps. i don't know if i would have bought the iPad, but i'm happy i got it as a gift. it was given to me when i was in the hospital and recovering. it was a huge help for me to get back on email and social media, and ridemonkey.com.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
GK has a bass app that grabs all the songs from iTunes and lets you change the bpm and pitch. it is a rad play-along tool. i've also found some cool sight reading and rhythm apps. i don't know if i would have bought the iPad, but i'm happy i got it as a gift. it was given to me when i was in the hospital and recovering. it was a huge help for me to get back on email and social media, and ridemonkey.com.
Can't wait to hear syadastis "Poopooing" of THAT story...

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
I love my ipad. At ride monkey though its like owning a moped or dating a fat girl. They are fun to ride but you don't want anyone at ride monkey knowing about it.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I love mine. Its a lot easier to take on the road than my MacBook.
And I can watch "netflix" in bed a lot easier.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
I'll go ahead and warm up the iPoo toilet seat for Syadasti: The iPad's inability to run Flash makes the "netflix" selection disappointingly limited.