Quantcast

Invitation to a UCI Class 1 race: Trbovlje, Slovenia, 15th of April

numerik

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
Slovenia, Europe
Hello!

I know it's a bit early, but I am a bit excited with this one! After 12 years of doing National Champs, NPS races and test events, it is time now for a UCI Class 1 category downhill race. The date is 13th-15th of April 2012.
The venue is about 100km from Maribor in a town Trbovlje. Racers like the track as it's fast but also with steep technical parts wirh rocks and roots. Overall a fun track to ride/race on. We have already build some big new jumps. So, if you would like to race please register on a new web page http://www.dhjavor.net

Hope to see you!

Best regards!

Attachments

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
You only need a license to race pro here so I wont be able to ride but congrats. Im allways suprised how resourcefull are the bikers in Slovenia. Maybe when I go to Maribor a bit later this year I will drop by for one day. Is it lift acessable or shuttles?

numerik

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
Slovenia, Europe
@Norbar, you can race with UCI licence in Elite men or any other categorie: amateur, women, junior U15, junior U17, junior U19, masters.The uplift is with shuttles (buses, trucks and vans) and it takes only 10 to max 15 min to get to the start (new asphalt road)