Quantcast

im leaving my slave name behind.......

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
real name translated out to Played Out Bitch
screen name turned into Dead Bully Pee Hands

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Something's fvcked with the algorithm on that site, when you type in Sam Hill it doesn't come up with Bad Mofo or God but Phat Poo Poo Pants....

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Have you SEEN the moto pants he be reppin'!?!?!?!??! C'mon now....
But keep in mind that those are WHITE pants, so if Sam really was popping Allis, it would certainly show

However, in Champery conditions it wouldn't be visible as opposed to the dry weather in MSA. Might those projectile-**** inducing weight loss pills be the source of Hill's dominance in the wet?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
But keep in mind that those are WHITE pants, so if Sam really was popping Allis, it would certainly show

However, in Champery conditions it wouldn't be visible as opposed to the dry weather in MSA. Might those projectile-**** inducing weight loss pills be the source of Hill's dominance in the wet?
Hmmmm...the conspiracy continues to grow...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Old name: ogripper

I now dub your ass:

Supa-Hard Indian

Hmm, sort of fitting, because that is about as gangsta as me (which is to say pretty much not at all). :rolleyes:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Old name: ogripper

I now dub your ass:

Supa-Hard Indian

Hmm, sort of fitting, because that is about as gangsta as me (which is to say pretty much not at all). :rolleyes:
.....you mean you're not an unwitting alcoholic because of genetics that just happened to stumble across fleecing the white man to get retribution?

And to think...all this time I was confused....

:imstupid:

L

luelling

mine is: Machete Masta Pud

I'm having a party though and dropping the Pud(ala Puff Daddy style), so I will now be known as Machete Masta.