Quantcast

I'm addicted to RM

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Hi my names ncrider and I'm a proud RM-aholic!

It all started by asking a few innocent newbie questions like how to clean my brakes or where to ride. Then it grew into a strange fascination with all things riding related. From there my addiction morphed into a competitive desire to no longer be a grasshopper, chimp, and monkey. Months and months of being a post whore ensued fullfilling my addiction one post at a time. Along the way I picked up vast knowledge (some useful, most worthless), e-friends, and was able to hook up with tons of Socal monkeys. I'd like to thank all the monkeys who have entertained me enough to dull the pain of being at work. You guys make me laugh, spit food all over my desk, and get flaming pissed, but I love all of it. My RM addiction has made me become a secret commando poster on my quest to 1K. It's like crack.

So when did you accept the fact that your addicted too?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Buncha crack addicts.

I knew I was addicted when I stopped using the bookmark and just made RM my homepage.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Hey crack head, come up and ride in SB soon, beat the S.D. heat;)

Ohh yeah. My name is Zark and I'm an RM addict.
If it weren't for RM and bad 80's metal bands I might actually be a productive member of society! Well, maybe not ;)

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Buncha crack addicts.

I knew I was addicted when I stopped using the bookmark and just made RM my homepage.
:stupid: just at home though.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Zark said:
Ohh yeah. My name is Zark and I'm an RM addict.
If it weren't for RM and bad 80's metal bands I might actually be a productive member of society! Well, maybe not ;)
Hey what you wrote is a good template

Ohh yeah. My name is Zark and I'm an Alcohol addict.
If it weren't for Beer and women I might actually be a productive member of society! Well, maybe not ;)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Curb Hucker said:
Hey what you wrote is a good template
Ha!
I wrote one for you

My name is CurbHucker and I'm a jailbait addict.
If it weren't for underage women I might actually be a productive member of society! Well, maybe not ;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Zark said:
Ha!
I wrote one for you

If it weren't for underage women I might actually be a productive member of society! Well, maybe not ;)
A more accurate version for Don.

My name is CurbHucker and I like boy's when I drink.
If it weren't for naked boy's drinking I might actually be a productive member of society! Well, maybe not.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hi, my name is Zark and I need a custom title...

Pick me up on the way up there Conrad. I could use some coastal fog myself.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Zark said:
Ha!
I wrote one for you

Thanks for reminding me how many times i could have been arested for what i've done :think:

oh ya and Brian, You're stuck with one woman for the rest of your life :eviltongu

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Curb Hucker said:
Thanks for reminding me how many times i could have been arested for what i've done :think:

oh ya and Brian, You're stuck with one woman for the rest of your life :eviltongu
Maybe so, but she's kinda good looking, so I'll stick with her.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
It took my about a year, until i got my first internship, and i was sitting in front of a computer all day with nothing to do...i went from being a monkey to a turbo monkey fast :thumb:

best board on the net eventhough we are very clicky :evil:

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I like the new avatar OG. Arrogant bastard ale :drool: manufactured just a few miles from where I work.

here's one for you:
Hi my name is OGRipper and I'm a Vpfree-aholic.

J

JRB

ncrider said:
I like the new avatar OG. Arrogant bastard ale :drool: manufactured just a few miles from where I work.

here's one for you:
Hi my name is OGRipper and I'm a Vpfree-aholic.
I have a bad ass pic that I would take Milo down for, but the bearer of the boobs won't let me.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i look forward to signing onto RM everyday to see what people have to say. Its a cool place to hangout and get information, some of it is actually useful!!!!
It became even better after meeting some of you at Jim thorpe, theres nothing like putting a face to a name esp when they cool people. I look forward to tommorrow :)

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
lovebunny said:
conrad, you just discovered this addiction? you need help. crack addict

I went threw all the natural stages of addiction, you know like, denial, anger, blame, and then I finally just accepted it. :thumb:

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
I Are Baboon said:
You sick bastards need help.
so, 20,000+ posts, supermoderator, namesake, and creating the forking site makes you what? hmm. crack dealer! 1st time's free, then hooked for life.

oh- yeah- Hi, my names SlowSSer, and I'm an RM addict. but as I'm a pseudo functioning member of the working society (to make it worse, white collar), Lurking and the occasional post is all I'm down to. the withdrawls are killing me off......just like a crack addict! :dead:

J

JRB

Yeah - I gotta get more work done during the days. I will become scarce for a month or two, likely. hahahaha - ncrider gots a new title. :thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I'm addicted to arguing in the PD forum. I'm trying to get out in to the lounge a bit more. It's not helping.