Quantcast

Id like to call her...Gloria

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
Well its spring-time and thats when the forums really starting heating up. Heres my 2010 Glory (Large) I picked up today, her name will be Gloria. I put a few parts on and updated each time with some photos. Many more new parts means more photos to come.

Just the frame with the new Thomson Elite seatpost.

e.13 SRS+ used for a few rides last season

RaceFace Atlas FR cranks in Tooth Blue

Thanks for looking

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Nice bike but this is 2010 you need to pimp slap it and call it BIOTCH!!!!

Put that frame in check before it gets all bike liberal and expects any rights, next thing it will be asking for dual der.and wanting to go uphill!!!! :D

Nice ride going to be a sweet build... Pics of completed!!

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
some of the rubbers are used from bikes before her (shhh dont tell her) but shes also got some brand new swampthings and minion rubbers all ready for her riding.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Put that frame in check before it gets all bike liberal and expects any rights, next thing it will be asking for dual der.and wanting to go uphill!!!! :D
Why? Is sicktrick89 the alternative account of Kanter? :D

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
Heres a few more updates.

I9 Hubs, J hook DT Swiss Spokes laced to DT Swiss FR2600

Some clapped out MG1 Ill be runnning that still work mint

Shimano 11-23 Cassette and X9 rear der.

And theres just an overall of what Ive got so far.

More to come

aenim

Chimp
Apr 15, 2010
Poland
Very nice build you have there! BTW, I wouldn't trust these rims unless you are really light person ;) Keep us updated.
Mine glory 01 will be here within two weeks... oh I hate waiting!

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
I weigh 175 lbs and raced them on some of the toughest terrain around last year (Plattekill, Diablo, etc) and they seemed to hold up pretty well, few dings here and there but what can you expect?

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
If I were You, I'd take medium, even though, it's bit longer than previous Glory.

slowmtb

Monkey
Aug 17, 2008
ChurChur, NZ
Well its spring-time and thats when the forums really starting heating up. Heres my 2010 Glory (Large) I picked up today, her name will be Gloria. I put a few parts on and updated each time with some photos. Many more new parts means more photos to come.

Just the frame with the new Thomson Elite seatpost.

e.13 SRS+ used for a few rides last season

RaceFace Atlas FR cranks in Tooth Blue

Thanks for looking
Interesting, my friends '10 DH0 has "Giant" stickers all over it factory ( I am sure I counted 10! ) but that frame is pretty clean. I am liking it :thumb:

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
yeah im about 6'2, to lazy to figure that out in cm's, im one of the taller lankier guys racing DH these days, as for the Giant stickers, it is plastered in them, for some reason with the camera angle you can only see one, theres a huge one on the down tube, few on the seat stays etc, im very stoked to see how much she will weigh