Quantcast

I lol'd at this

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
I got an email from someone "interested" in my bike that I have for sale.

Dear seller,this is mr john, am intrested in buying from your bike for to sport please tell me your last offerings prices and the prescent condition of the bike so that this deal can be continue, pls act fastly.Thanx
John.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
he seems trust worthy, i'd go ahead and just send the bike now, then wait for the money to come and go get the check cashed just like he says...sounds like a good deal to me.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
i think Borat is trying to buy your bike. Offer him the last price of$9999.00 and see what he sais.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
My name is Devries Sanders,i came across your advert place on net ,that you want to sell your(* Bike *) ,which i am highly interested in it. I will solely responsible and handle the shipping charges with my shipper companys' courier discount account as the item is to be shipped to me, so shipping will not pose any problem,but before payment will be made i need to be sure of who i will be dealing with if you are going to be honest and sincere throughout the transaction. So to start with, signify your interest by forwarding to me your Final Asking Price as well ,after which we can continue with the transaction and i promise if all conditions and agreement are accepted and reached on time, payment will be made out almost immediately.hoping to hear from you. Respectfully

Best regards
James
Two things I love about this one I just received are the different fake names he uses, and how he wants to make that I'M responsible.