Quantcast

I just finished a phone interview...

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Hey I feel your pain I have been interviewing and companies in general are dragging their feet cause they know they can with so many people out of work..

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey I feel your pain I have been interviewing and companies in general are dragging their feet cause they know they can with so many people out of work..
Heh yeah. I have heard (and seen) this company take a long while to get people in. But from what I have seen and heard, it is very worth the wait if you make it in.

This is probably one of the most hardcore pre-interview processes I have ever experienced. I have to sign a confidentiality agreement just for the interview. Not to mention the interview is supposed to take 5 hours. It feels like I am getting involved with the government.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
That sounds sooooo familiar ...

I once worked for Installshield. The interview process included multiple visits and a grand total of maybe 8 hours of interview, including a half day marathon. In the end, I was offered the position, which I jumped on.

6 months later, they announced the sale to another software giant and half the company was let go. :rant: :D

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
congrats man, and wish you the best. i was unemployed for over a year, not even an interview, and when i got that first phone interview i was extatic. now i'm broken and can't work but at least my boss'll take me back when i'm better.
hope it pans out for ya