Quantcast

I heart the shore.

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
Looks like fully saturated dirt to me. Not my definition of Hero Dirt(tm).

Was chatting to a buddy who'd been out riding Cypress on sunday, made me very jealous.

The shore in the wet is still miles better than anything i've got going on in January.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Agreed, did an epic loop on Fromme on Sunday.trail was a bit covered up around the 6km mark but overal one of the best rides of my life.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Looks like fully saturated dirt to me. Not my definition of Hero Dirt(tm).

Was chatting to a buddy who'd been out riding Cypress on sunday, made me very jealous.

The shore in the wet is still miles better than anything i've got going on in January.
Was pretty wet on that particular trail, which is sort of in a run off area, the other stuff was mint though.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Im skeptical of this being frasier,fox fork,but sram shifters,hummmmmmmm
Because god forbid anybody run sram/fox, instead of shimano fox. Sram is ONLY compatible with Rockshox. Good thing you pointed that out to him, I'm sure he'll fix his stupid mistake now. What a dumbass, right?!

Fyck you are the stupidest person on the small corner of the internet I visit.

samnation

Monkey
Jan 25, 2009
Somewhere in KANURDUR
Because god forbid anybody run sram/fox, instead of shimano fox. Sram is ONLY compatible with Rockshox. Good thing you pointed that out to him, I'm sure he'll fix his stupid mistake now. What a dumbass, right?!

This is true

NOTE TO EVERYONE

If your bicycle has a fox fork and sram shifters on it everything will imminently self destruct.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Re-calibrate your sarcasm meter. You set to MAD! :D

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Thought you meant the south shore... That would've been suprising, as I got stuck for about 2hrs on the Lafontaine Tunnel yesterday. I'm sure you miss the East...

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Thought you meant the south shore... That would've been suprising, as I got stuck for about 2hrs on the Lafontaine Tunnel yesterday. I'm sure you miss the East...

rofl,watch out for parts of the ceiling falling on u.

Frasier has got jealousy out of me,I want that snow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I can't say I didn't sigh a little on the inside after reading this thread haha.

Lucky!

Over here there is no snow and it is too wet to get a bike out. Winter never arrived.

Can't even play pond hockey!!!!!!##!#