Quantcast

I beg you... watch the road rage

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
N8 said:
You never ever signal your intentions here in La... anyone seeing it will NOT let you merge/change lanes/ pass etc...

Instead you just start drifing over into the lane you want and there's no problem.

I hate driving here.

Yup...
As soon as the car in the lane you want to get in passes you, you merge in right on his Arse w/ no signal and THEN slow down.

If you signal, you will NEVER get in.
:stupid: :mumble:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LordOpie said:
stop being an ass.
If you would just once stop to consider that someone having a different opinion than you is not necessarily "wrong" or "an ass", or "stupid", you might find that people are nicer to you.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo said:
If you would just once stop to consider that someone having a different opinion than you is not necessarily "wrong" or "an ass", or "stupid", you might find that people are nicer to you.
JBP called PN an ass. Instead of correcting JBP publically like you've done to so many others, you choose to pick a fight with me.

Why are you two mods?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LordOpie said:
JBP called PN an ass. Instead of correcting JBP publically like you've done to so many others, you choose to pick a fight with me.

Why are you two mods?
Actually, genius, I agreed with you, then for some reason you decided that the reason JBP disagreed with you was because all mods are assholes. You don't pay attention very well, do you?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo said:
Actually, genius, I agreed with you, then for some reason you decided that the reason JBP disagreed with you was because all mods are assholes. You don't pay attention very well, do you?
This is agreeing with me?
Echo said:
How ironic is it that Lor Dopey is always the one in the sh!t with a mod? But of course it's everyone else's fault.
Has my ex-wife hijacked your account?

If you agree with me, why not just publically say that JBP was wrong?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Echo said:
What do ya know, Opie and I agree again.

People who observe that I'm looking to change lanes, then speed up to try and block me, get cut off. Deal.
I must have been dreaming when I posted this.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
JBP called PN an ass.

Correct him publically like you would've any other poster.

And not that it matters, but I happen to know PN and he's a good human being.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Will you two quit bitching! You are ruining my buzz! ;)

Anyone need some cowbell?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
LordOpie said:
Actually, JBP was right. I am an ass. I kick puppies, spit on old ladies and honk my horn at people who are doing nothing wrong...like parking in the middle of the street ;)

A wise old sage once said, "Can't we all just get along?"

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LordOpie said:
JBP called PN an ass.

Correct him publically like you would've any other poster.

I don't know why I bother arguing with you, since you are obviously only interested in hearing yourself argue... you don't listen at all. But I'll try to give you some education anyway. 99% of the time when I think something is out of line, I delete it. You never see it. So from the point of view that is fluttering around in your feeble brain, I guess it never happened. On any occasion that I actually try to be nice and post my reasoning (or PM someone my reasons), it's generally because I know the person is a habitual whiner and will make a big stink about it, and I'm trying to avoid that. But since you are one of the habitual whiners who likes to make a big scene every time a moderator does more than breathe, you probably won't be able to comprehend any of this. I'm out of this conversation, and if you choose to continue your blathering, your thread will be history. First ammendment rights violated.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo said:
I don't know why I bother arguing with you, since you are obviously only interested in hearing yourself argue... you don't listen at all. But I'll try to give you some education anyway. 99% of the time when I think something is out of line, I delete it. You never see it. So from the point of view that is fluttering around in your feeble brain, I guess it never happened. On any occasion that I actually try to be nice and post my reasoning (or PM someone my reasons), it's generally because I know the person is a habitual whiner and will make a big stink about it, and I'm trying to avoid that. But since you are one of the habitual whiners who likes to make a big scene every time a moderator does more than breathe, you probably won't be able to comprehend any of this. I'm out of this conversation, and if you choose to continue your blathering, your thread will be history. First ammendment rights violated.
I think JBP said it best...

johnbryanpeters said:
Not afraid to be an ass twice...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
pixelninja said:
Actually, JBP was right. I am an ass. I kick puppies, spit on old ladies and honk my horn at people who are doing nothing wrong...like parking in the middle of the street ;)

A wise old sage once said, "Can't we all just get along?"
Group hug.......

:think: ok......who grabbed my ass? :mumble:

:D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Andy_B said:
sorry, I thought I was at the petting zoo. :D

edit: hrmp... this is 500th post
You've come a long way, young padawan.

I just got my car fixed and running smooth, which means I can go freeway speed now. Road rage, here I come!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
What I want to know is this;

When the next person cuts me off. if I were to ram them into the guardrail, yank their dazed body from their car and beat them to death with their own steering wheel.

Would I be considered the good guy or the bad guy? Would it be worth going to prison over?

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
Tenchiro said:
What I want to know is this;

When the next person cuts me off. if I were to ram them into the guardrail, yank their dazed body from their car and beat them to death with their own steering wheel.

Would I be considered the good guy or the bad guy? Would it be worth going to prison over?

Good Guy...as for the prison part that would be have to be weighed against the satisfaction of the ramming/Steering wheel action.

pixelninja said:
Nice troll job! Well done! Almost had me there...

:thumb:
PN,

I really wasn't trolling. At this point, I'm not sure whether you were. My comments, right or wrong, were based on the behavior you described.

I got more than confused by all of the argument that followed. LO got his panties in a knot because I called you an ass, which was genuinely impolite, and for that I apologize. I still hold, however, that the behavior you described was assinine. However, I wasn't there, didn't see it, and I ain't the lord god judge of the world.

Ride on.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
johnbryanpeters said:
PN,

I really wasn't trolling. At this point, I'm not sure whether you were. My comments, right or wrong, were based on the behavior you described.

I got more than confused by all of the argument that followed. LO got his panties in a knot because I called you an ass, which was genuinely impolite, and for that I apologize. I still hold, however, that the behavior you described was assinine. However, I wasn't there, didn't see it, and I ain't the lord god judge of the world.

Ride on.
So, you were serious???? Um, ok...

Sorry, but my actions were not assinine. They were logical. I don't care what this guy's reasons were, you just do not stop in the middle of the road. End of story. If I had rear-ended this guy, or I had been rear-ended, it would have been 100% his fault. If you're going to ask for directions (or whatever), pull over to the side of the road.

johnbryanpeters said:
I often get annoyed while driving. Leaning on the horn because someone is stopped asking directions or whatever is inappropriate. So is gestural agression such as flipping the bird.
I have no idea if this guy was asking for directions or not, and I really don't care. I didn't honk at this guy because he was asking for directions. I honked at him because he was stopped in the middle of the road. What would you do? Just sit there for however long until he decided to move?

And for the record, honking at someone and flipping them the bird are 2 totally different things. The horn is there for a reason, and I used it for the exact reason it was made. If someone is going to be enough of an idiot to stop in the middle of the road, they deserve to get honked at. I didn't flip him the bird. I didn't throw beer bottles at his car. I didn't get out of my car and smash his window. I honked. If this is being an ass, well, I guess I'm an ass. I would argue that this other guy is the ass for thinking he can simply stop in the middle of the road whenever he pleases. To me, that's being an ass.

But hey, whatever. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I accept your appology for calling me an ass, and life goes on. Have a good evening.