Quantcast

How tall is a Fox RC?

kghoscht

Chimp
Oct 17, 2001
Somewhere in Time
Hey there folks, I pose a question:

Could anyone with a Fox RC shock measure the distance from the eye to the top of the piggyback?

I don't need a measurement from the eye along the arm of the reservoir - if you drew an imaginary line that ran along the top of the piggyback, how long would the length of a perpendicular line running through the eye be?

Hrmm...

Warning, bad ascii art to follow:

Not this (distance from A to B)

.............B /[__]-
.........../../ /
.........A [o=|\\\\\\\\\|=o]

But this (again, distance from A to B)

.........B..../[__]-
.........|.../ /

Sorry about all the dots, they had to be there to make the spacing come out right (too lazy to find a font that would work).

Come to think of it, the distance measured in the first picture would be handy too :)

Thanks!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by kghoscht
Hey there folks, I pose a question:

Could anyone with a Fox RC shock measure the distance from the eye to the top of the piggyback?

I don't need a measurement from the eye along the arm of the reservoir - if you drew an imaginary line that ran along the top of the piggyback, how long would the length of a perpendicular line running through the eye be?

Hrmm...

Warning, bad ascii art to follow:

Not this (distance from A to B)

.............B /[__]-
.........../../ /

But this (again, distance from A to B)

.........B..../[__]-
.........|.../ /

Sorry about all the dots, they had to be there to make the spacing come out right (too lazy to find a font that would work).

Come to think of it, the distance measured in the first picture would be handy too :)

Thanks!
First Pic........Center of eyelet to end of compression adjuster knob approx 3"

Pic 2)............Center of eyelet to end of the compression adjuster approx 2 5/8"

Hope this helps