Quantcast

How not to ride a bike

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Its not like he was taking a plow to it. He didn't fuggin bulldoze it. He shredded it slightly way harder then most. Plus he wasn't fvcking every corner in sight corners, he was skidding the wheel off the trail. Lighten up.

Tomasis

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Scotland
Leogang? Come on. Parts of it are nice but some of the jumps there were build by a moron of epic proportions.
its not polished for sure but it has lots of potential :) If I run full speed, it would be fast.

Why prefer a few when one can visit more tracks :p

Last edited:

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
obviously taking the p1ss. i'm all about the ironic superfluous cutties as well (in environmentally sustainable conditions only, of course). remember bikes are for fun, kids.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
The cutties / skids are the least of that trails worries. See the massive water drainage ruts? Those will continue to destroy it 1000x worse than the cutties.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Looks to be no different than half the videos I see on PB, including those Silvia videos everyone gets a boner over.

Edit: This is the video I was thinking of

As with most things dumb in mountain biking, it all comes back to Team Robot

Freeride Flick

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
its not polished for sure but it has lots of potential :) If I run full speed, it would be fast.

Why prefer a few when one can visit more tracks :p
Polished is the wrong word. A track when you can land short on one table and case the other with no effort or pedalling is a bit silly. A friend broke his collarbone that way.

b.utters

Monkey
Mar 30, 2011
Please. Fun on a bike is why we're all here. And most of us manage to do it without destroying trails.

:lighten:
Knocking lips off jumps and blowing out berms destroys trails. Cutties create small ruts, which on a track with that much loose dirt doesn't do ****.

Stop being butt hurt pussies.