How big is your tv?

How big is your tv?

• Total voters

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:drool:

I would love to wire the new house with in-wall speakers, but I just don't have the cash to drop on new speakers right now.

Very nice, clean setup you've got there, N8.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
binary visions said:
:drool:

I would love to wire the new house with in-wall speakers, but I just don't have the cash to drop on new speakers right now.

Very nice, clean setup you've got there, N8.
Except there's no real good seat to watch it from. Unless there's another couch or something out of frame/behind the camera.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
moff_quigley said:
Except there's no real good seat to watch it from. Unless there's another couch or something out of frame/behind the camera.

Actually the best seats are on the end of the sofa or the end chair... or from the kitchen/bar...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
N8 said:
50" Panasonic plasma....

i like the red sofas.
niiiiiice. lately i´ve been having a thing for colored things.

i´ve got yellow, like yellow-yellow bar/lounge type leather couches. but am kinda halfway thru mine, have some organizing and lighting to do yet. i´ll add polished aluminum and black marble end tables to it.
i like the clean style of that fireplace of yours.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ALEXIS_DH said:
i like the red sofas.
niiiiiice. lately i´ve been having a thing for colored things.

i´ve got yellow, like yellow-yellow bar/lounge type leather couches. but am kinda halfway thru mine, have some organizing and lighting to do yet. i´ll add polished aluminum and black marble end tables to it.
i like the clean style of that fireplace of yours.

I love the uncluttered sleek look of modern design. The fireplace is surrounded in black granite and has no mantle.

The room is a work in progess as we are looking for some more art ect.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
pepe said:
Why did SS post the size of his TV yesterday and then bag on TV shows today?
What you need to know about SS, is that he works in technology all day long, and doesn't have a lick of it at home. His small tv works to watch and keep up with the random quoting scene that he and his riding buddies often quote. Watching broadcast television is much his style (no programming can meet his standards). he is a sofisticated bloke that need more than survivor to tickle the grey matter in his head.

If he ever got cable, he'd never leave the house.... therefore he's always in better shape than I.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
RideND said:
I have been looking at getting a tv and was just wondering how big everyone's tv is. I think more than 36" is just stupid and looking at like 20 or maybe 27".
I have a front projection system that is 100 inches...

Oh yeah, Roam was awesome!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ascentrek said:
What you need to know about SS, is that he works in technology all day long, and doesn't have a lick of it at home.
Hey! I have a 900MHz PC.
His small tv works to watch
Small?!? It's 27" for crying out loud!
Watching broadcast television is much his style (no programming can meet his standards).
PBS does a pretty good job. I don't really have time, though.
he is a sofisticated bloke
True....... :cool: :D
If he ever got cable, he'd never leave the house....
That's true..... :o: That's actually one of the top reasons I don't have it.
therefore he's always in better shape than I.
On this point, sir, I call bull$hit! :rofl:

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
pepe said:
SS is a sophisticated bloke. ahahahahaha
I have yet to figure him out, but I do know that his beer tastes are much better than mine. While I think I like the best stouts of the world, he drinks IPA's. So, I tried one once. Now its hard to put down. Sophisticated? yeah. That doesn't mean genius though!

Shhhh... don't tell him I like IPA now:mumble:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ascentrek said:
I have yet to figure him out, but I do know that his beer tastes are much better than mine. While I think I like the best stouts of the world, he drinks IPA's. So, I tried one once. Now its hard to put down. Sophisticated? yeah. That doesn't mean genius though!

Shhhh... don't tell him I like IPA now:mumble:
IPA is almost always higher alcohol content. Blame that. :rofl: :rofl: