Quantcast

Hooking up the RMDH First! Thread

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
It looks brand new, that’s a crazy good deal! Had it been the size I need I’d have jumped on that.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Being we all kind of grew old together we can help each other out if possible...I'll look and see if I have any worthy stuff , I'm cleaning shop and added a ton of fabrication equipment so I need stuff gone for space. Not doing bike design I'll leave that to @buckoW , I'm building sons prerunner and doing a full rack and build on wife and my sprinter van in spare time.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I've got a 22 Pike Ultimate 29er 140mm with 1.5 seasons on it. I cleaned most of the dirt off as gently as I could.

The 140mm 36 from my Spitty is on the Mullet now so the Pike can be released into the wild.

I've got big plans for a new squishy bike this year, got to raise some funds up.

175 to your doorstep.

Resized_20240304_163234_1709609929546.jpeg

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I've got a 22 Pike Ultimate 29er 140mm with 1.5 seasons on it. I cleaned most of the dirt off as gently as I could.

The 140mm 36 from my Spitty is on the Mullet now so the Pike can be released into the wild.

I've got big plans for a new squishy bike this year, got to raise some funds up.

175 to your doorstep.

View attachment 209299
Damn last week I could have had that gone...buddy needed 1.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ive got a totally functional large GG megatrail frame w/new bearings I will offer to monkeys for a special deal again.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News

175 to your doorstep.

View attachment 209299
Dang, that would probably be a pretty nice upgrade for the ol' Hulk Smash. Heck, a tree branch might be an improvement over the MRP Ribbon that's on there now.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dang, that would probably be a pretty nice upgrade for the ol' Hulk Smash. Heck, a tree branch might be an improvement over the MRP Ribbon that's on there now.
Dude! If you really wanted it and we met up - I've got 50 in shipping tacked on the RM price that I'd knock off for f2f. I'd list this fork on PB for 325.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Dude! If you really wanted it and we met up - I've got 50 in shipping tacked on the RM price that I'd knock off for f2f. I'd list this fork on PB for 325.
Lemme check with the Minister of Finances and get back to you.

The gears are spinning in my noggin now. Rather than put that on the Smash, I could put it on the Pedalhead, then move the 160mm Helm to the Smash to make it extra smashy.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
I've got a Vorsprung Secus that I just pulled off a bike I'm selling, and not sure if I want to keep. Currently it's got the Rockshox footstud and is mounted to a Zeb 170mm air shaft. I can pull the air shaft off if you're a Fox guy. It got about a month of use before I decided to upgrade bikes. Anyone interested? Say $250 shipped in US.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
X-post from TGR:

2023 Zeb Ultimate, 29", 44mm offset, Charger 3 / Buttercups, gloss black. Currently has 160mm air shaft installed, but also have a 170mm I could swap in. The fork has ~7.5" of steerer and is tapped for a OneUp EDC. 1 tiny nick on the back of a stanchion that I can't feel. Some scuffs on the lowers & stickers. Bushings have been honed & SKF dual compound seals installed (along with full 200 hr service) in February. Fresh oil last week when I removed the Secus. About 1,500 miles on it total. This fork is like butter, really nice but I upgraded to a lighter weight ebike and am trying to keep its weight in check.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2i7JcZbPf2spr1KU8

$600 shipped in US. Will add on the Secus previously mentioned for a discount.