Quantcast

Hold on loosely tour

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Yo trib thanks for posting this!! I'm sure most of the BMX guys will prob hate on the mtn bikers in the park or dirt jumpin...but whatevs! :) It was a blast of a trip and I can't wait for next year's trip, whatever country we end up touring!

as far as the fictional storyline goes, Chase wanted to do something other than your typical 'here's what we did, here's where we went, this guy pulled this trick, it was sweet' interview style narration. I thought it was cool to try something different, but i know most people will either love it or hate it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
as far as the fictional storyline goes, Chase wanted to do something other than your typical 'here's what we did, here's where we went, this guy pulled this trick, it was sweet' interview style narration. I thought it was cool to try something different, but i know most people will either love it or hate it.

Ha! Gotcha! I'm actually INDIFFERENT :D

I definitely appreciate trying something different. After the slough of ski and bike videos I watch every year, I really can't stand listening to people who do nothing but their sport trying to pontificate on the spiritual significance of a 360.

Nice work man. Diggin the sepia tones and shlt. ;)

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
I'm sure most of the BMX guys will prob hate on the mtn bikers in the park or dirt jumpin...but whatevs!
That's a gross generalization about bmx'ers. Besides the internet, I have never seen any type of issue b/n bmx and mtb riders.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
I guess its just my personal experience on the interwebs. Never seen any hatin' in real life either....so feel free to keep my stereotypes and generalizations goin strong and hate away :)

pumped you guys like it though, i'll be working all through the night tonight to get Episode #2 dialed so it makes the lack of sleep worth it to hear people stoked on the vid :)

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
I'm down for some drama, just not sure which side I will take. I have 3 single speeds, 20,24,& 26. I guess I can sit on the sidelines and push buttons, haha.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm down for some drama, just not sure which side I will take. I have 3 single speeds, 20,24,& 26. I guess I can sit on the sidelines and push buttons, haha.
That's the spirit!

Hey gunner, once you get all your episodes done, you should host the whole shebang on your site. I wouldn't mind watching the whole thing on my big ole teevee one day.

Just tell me this: does zink end up with an illegitimate love child named semenuck who can rip? :D

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
yeah man i'll get these up on my Vimeo page in about a week and half or so after they've premiered on Vital. I'll even make em downloadable for ya ;)

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Dude, totally!

And what about smutok's past relationship with Zink's mom?

I mean he's gotta know, right? Just look at the age difference!

And zink didn't even notice hauck's tatoo! Man that was a bullet dodged for sure!
Ohh god! How could zink not have noticed that huge tramp stamp on haucks back when they were in the shed. I mean he was practically wearing a belly shirt for chrissakes.

But you can't blame him with all of the times he has been in and out of rehab. He just wants attention but he gets it in all the wrong places.

Zink is going to do exactly what he did to Mcmahon back in 82 when he finds out about the affair. Its going to get really ugly.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I think "smooth talk" should stick.

But dammit gunnar! The only two people on RM who are acknowledging the complexity and brilliance of your movie depend on you to finish this story once and for all. But in like 10 more episodes.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
hahahah you guys rule. I'm sorry to say that this story (for now) ends with Episode #2. But there's always next year's HOLT. I dont know if we can go the route of the paranormal though (damn...did i just give it all away?)

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
hahahah you guys rule. I'm sorry to say that this story (for now) ends with Episode #2. But there's always next year's HOLT. I dont know if we can go the route of the paranormal though (damn...did i just give it all away?)
Well everyone knows that Cam McCaul is a paranormal expert. You should also bring in jordiec lunn to play the alcoholic that will shout "You'll never do it! You're to weak! Don't even try!!!"

And then Zinc will punch him in the throat and yell something in russian and run out the door.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Oh i know who it was, just wasnt sure if you were angry about it ;) Chase's influence on that one.

And yes. you need to get to Highland.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nah, I used a song off the same album in one of the first bike vids I ever made a few years ago. I'd put it up but it's pretty bad :D

Next summer, I'm going on domestic tour. Some of my buddies I was planning on riding with are boo booed up so it didn't happen this year. I gotta get out there before I'm too old to ride things like that slopestyle line the way I want to.

You think next year, we could get a full motorcycle gang fight going at the park? Chains swingin and everything? I'll be on zink's side reppin the west coast with him. :D

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
pretty sure Mark will let us do whatever we want! I say we get bonfires, pungee pits, snakes, lions, and then a huge metal dome over top.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Really been enjoying it but can't help that the lack of moustaches is really holding this back from becoming a true classic. Never did Magnum PI any harm...

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
The lack of staches were evidence that this is still in the pilot phase of production. No serious professional would have let that one slip by in a full production run.
I'm just glad that someone else is taking this ('this' being the business of watching bicycle movies) as serious as I am.

In all seriousness Cam Zink needs to narrate and star in an abridged history of mountainbiking, basically clunkers, mt tam, psychedelia through to now. He did absolute jobs in the 2 episodes of HOLT

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
my boy Justin is WICKED SMAHT.

and ya Highland rules and everyone with 2 wheels should go check it out.