Quantcast

Hi knuckleheads...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Since I actually stopped spending 14 hours a day on a computer, I have had nothing to say. I still sell bikes, I started roping steers again some, I started shoeing horses again (part time). I can't remember the last time I rode a bike though.

Wumpus says hi too.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Hello. No one is available to take your call. Please leave a brief message and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for calling, and have a great day.

That Phugger has access to the Goddamn courtesy phone..... And now he's back. Do we celebrate his birthday too? WTF!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If Idaho wasn't responsible for potatoes and the Brauns, I'd tell you how much it sucks.
Really? The big difference between Idaho and Texas is that Idaho has a Ho in its name... In Idaho if you go up to someone in a trailer park and ask them about life. They'll tell you it sucks... In Texas they will stand tall and with a certain misguided swagger and tell you how great it is living in a gosh dang trailer in the greatest state in this here United States... Then they'll point a gun at you and tell you to get out of their yard because they don't wanna share....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Do you often feel that Texans are following you around in the woods? So you are not in Texas. Where do you think you are?
No it was a real female Texan. I wasn't hallucinating, well not too bad anyway. She even went night riding with me when it was 28°. But what's really strange, she's not a red head.