Quantcast

Hi! I'm new to the forum!

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Hello,

My name is James, and one of my friends who rides bikes a lot recommended you're forum to me!

I has a Next Powerclimber for a bike. Its pretty awesome! It has shocks in the front and teh back! I bet some of you wish you had a rig as sweet as mine! I got it as Wal*Mart last yeah for abour $200, man wat a deal! :dirol:

So I've ben looking for places to ride this spring, and I found a few ski mountains near here that let you ride up on the lifts and bike down in the summer. I can't wait to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun!

So um, yeah. I guess that's itg for now. Do you guise have any mountain biker tips for me? Like what kind of helmet shud I get, or how many beers I ahud take on a ride? (I herd u like beers!!!)

Thanks,
James!

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
If I wasn't posting from my phone, id put an unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful pic here. For now, you'll have to use your imaginations.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
New term to coin: Trollercoaster.

Describes when a troll thread results in more posts about the thread being a troll than actually responding to the content of the trolling.

edit--I'm what, 3 years too late with that?

EdII-no, just under one year.

Last edited:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man....

Must bite tongue... Must welcome newcomer... Must be nice...

Hi there mate! Welcome to RideMonkey!

Fck yeah! That was easier than I thought! Oh sweet! Heh heh...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You got the fishing boat right, with all the lines out, but you're misrepresenting the fish biting at them. Damo sorta took a grazing nibble, but he's a Kiwifrog, which are inedible even if they bite enough to hook 'em.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You got the fishing boat right, with all the lines out, but you're misrepresenting the fish biting at them. Damo sorta took a grazing nibble, but he's a Kiwifrog, which are inedible even if they bite enough to hook 'em.

we are are eating our own bait... does that mean we are... nevermind.