Quantcast

Here it is! CAMO ANODIZED FRAME!

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
sayndesyn said:
I think perhaps people need to do a hitch in the military so they no longer feel camo is cool for everything... If someone releases camo stems/bars then I really will know it's an epidemic. Nice work, I'm just a disgruntled military lackey.

oats

Chimp
Feb 14, 2005
Oregon
bullcrew, what did you think of the new ellsworth frames at interbike? (the verigated ones)
nathan

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
oats said:
bullcrew, what did you think of the new ellsworth frames at interbike? (the verigated ones)
nathan
Nice. I give them kudos for breaking out of the norm. The copper/black is the same as a fade we have called backdraft.
We've been doing these for awhile and they always tun out nicer than the last.
They make a great bike and 2 :thumb: 's up to him.

oats

Chimp
Feb 14, 2005
Oregon
The anodizer is one of our vendors. I saw the frames as they were doing them and they did look nice.
Nathan

bullcrew said:
Nice. I give them kudos for breaking out of the norm. The copper/black is the same as a fade we have called backdraft.
We've been doing these for awhile and they always tun out nicer than the last.
They make a great bike and 2 :thumb: 's up to him.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I have no idea what iso grid is.
Anyhow I cleaned out my PM's and I can say that real shortly there are going to be a couple of new post's with some off the wall stuff.
This ano print and airbrushing is SWEEET!
I am going to do a black swing arm with gold lightning strikes and a purple hue line around the lightning, then some flames, between the masking and other resources I have it's going to be a creative winter now. All the airbrushing has come out spot on with the ability to be predictable on how the patter of the ano print is done.
I did the rear swing arm of a SIN lastnight in an urban oversized spot pattern. Black swing arm, small lt grey spots with bigger drk grey spots around them.
The more I play with the airbrush the more is possible and more ideas come to mind.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
partsbara said:
I'm with sayndesyn. I think it looks like a seagull turd.

Good work though...
Really, show us your productive and creative side, what have you done. we would really be intrested in seeing it.
So what your saying is seagull turds look good to you. If I thought someones work looked like crap I wouldn't tell them good job, you made it really look like a professional peice of bird poo. WHAHOOO way to go its so seagull like.
Dude get a clue!

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I think partsbara actually created the internet FYI... "professional piece of bird poo". I like that. Just because someone doesn't like the style of the anodizing doesn't meen they don't respect the work that you put into it, and the difficulties you no doubt incurred. Since you didn't develop or invent camo you really shouldn't even be offended that people don't like that. Your comment earlier that I was trying to "brainwash" people to my views was one of the best compliments I have gotten. By laughing at a trend and poking fun I was actually attempting to brainwash people to my evil side. So by your logic, we have to say goodbye to logic... If you don't want people who feel different about things to post perhaps you should have a disclaimer at the beginning. Everyone that has made fun of camo HAS COMPLIMENTED YOUR WORK (ie craftmanship). Not sure why you have a real beef with that, unless you yourself are working for the government and trying to brainwash the latest generation into super soldiers with subliminal messages and accusatory remarks intended to deflect suspicion away. hmmmm........... hahahahahah. lighten up

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
bullcrew said:
Really, show us your productive and creative side, what have you done. we would really be intrested in seeing it.
So what your saying is seagull turds look good to you. If I thought someones work looked like crap I wouldn't tell them good job, you made it really look like a professional peice of bird poo. WHAHOOO way to go its so seagull like.
Dude get a clue!
jeez.... two things einstein... first of all... don t get so wound up about nothing... your sig is in total contrast to this response you posted... as sayn said, lighten up...

second, understand a compliment when someone pays you one.... sure, i think it looks like bird poo poo - i still do... but, i commented on the quality of your work... is it impossible in your mind to actually dislike something yet have an appreciation for the work involved ??? it isn t a hard concept to understand....

anyway, whatever.... sayn and i have some more 'brainwashing' to do :rolleyes:

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
I agree with parts and sayn... It's not my style at all, but I know time went into it.

What's with the e-attitude bullcrew? True artists can take criticism.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
sayndesyn said:
I think partsbara actually created the internet FYI... "professional piece of bird poo". I like that. Just because someone doesn't like the style of the anodizing doesn't meen they don't respect the work that you put into it, and the difficulties you no doubt incurred. Since you didn't develop or invent camo you really shouldn't even be offended that people don't like that. Your comment earlier that I was trying to "brainwash" people to my views was one of the best compliments I have gotten. By laughing at a trend and poking fun I was actually attempting to brainwash people to my evil side. So by your logic, we have to say goodbye to logic... If you don't want people who feel different about things to post perhaps you should have a disclaimer at the beginning. Everyone that has made fun of camo HAS COMPLIMENTED YOUR WORK (ie craftmanship). Not sure why you have a real beef with that, unless you yourself are working for the government and trying to brainwash the latest generation into super soldiers with subliminal messages and accusatory remarks intended to deflect suspicion away. hmmmm........... hahahahahah. lighten up
Sure! I'll leave it alone for now.

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
bullcrew said:
Dude get a clue!
Wow, i missed the posts after mine in this thread so i came back and looked it up only to find the above. I gotta say WOW! You're obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed and are taking it far too personally. Look, some people think the whole camo thing is a royal f-up, all partsbara was doing was complimenting you on your craftsmanship, while pointing out his distaste for the subject matter. To be honest flames camo and ligntning are pretty lame. Flames are soooo played it's sad, camo just never made sense, and lightning just can't look good.