Quantcast

Help

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
I am from santa barbra and i cant make my own mind up about about anything!! Can you guys tell me what frame/wheels/forks/tires/bars/seat/cranks/headset/chain/spokes/.......are the 'best' and will make me look cool in front of all of my other spoiled rich friends???

yea i am being sarcastic but f*ck!!

1. go away you contribute nothing.
2. do some research on your own before asking stupid questions every day
3. IF THERE WAS A 'BEST' whatever THERE WOULD BE NO OTHER OPTIONS!!

make up your mind about something for yourself!

jungle

Monkey
Jan 11, 2006
Just wanting to know out of the 3 you listed
which is the best option ?
(only joking)

Nov 9, 2005
all i want to say is i know i am from sb, but just because a few kids play around and try and get a kick out of people doesnt mean that everyone from santa barbara is stupid or immature. The kids who you are probably talking about are good friends of mine, and they all have very joking and humorous attitudes. Sometimes they get out of had and they can be annoying, but they are good kids and they just want a good laugh and they get that by writing dumb threads on purpose just so that you can write "Stupid SB kids, is there something in the water there?" I know it seems dumb but if people just go along with them and realize that they just post stupid s**t to get a kick out of people, maybe people can see the little humor that is behind their threads. Me being from SB and all i dont think that it is fair to say that all kids from sb are dumb and should die. And by the way davep this is probably the 3rd hate sb thread that has been posted in the dh forum, so you may want to go and just read those other threads before writing one and wasting peoples time with old news.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
SBDownhillRacer said:
all i want to say is i know i am from sb, but just because a few kids play around and try and get a kick out of people doesnt mean that everyone from santa barbara is stupid or immature. The kids who you are probably talking about are good friends of mine, and they all have very joking and humorous attitudes. Sometimes they get out of had and they can be annoying, but they are good kids and they just want a good laugh and they get that by writing dumb threads on purpose jus tso that you can write "Stupid SB kids is there something in the water there?" I know it seems dumb but if people just go along with them and realize that they just post stupid s**t to get a kick out of people, maybe people can see the little humor that is behind their threads. Me being from SB and all i dont think that it is fair to say that all kids from sb should die. And by the way davep this is probably the 3rd hate sb thread that has been posted in the dh forum, so you may want to go and just read those other threads before writing one and wasting peoples time with old news.
My eyes are bleeeeeeeding.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
SBDownhillRacer said:
all i want to say is i know i am from sb, but just because a few kids play around and try and get a kick out of people doesnt mean that everyone from santa barbara is stupid or immature. The kids who you are probably talking about are good friends of mine, and they all have very joking and humorous attitudes. Sometimes they get out of had and they can be annoying, but they are good kids and they just want a good laugh and they get that by writing dumb threads on purpose just so that you can write "Stupid SB kids, is there something in the water there?" I know it seems dumb but if people just go along with them and realize that they just post stupid s**t to get a kick out of people, maybe people can see the little humor that is behind their threads. Me being from SB and all i dont think that it is fair to say that all kids from sb are dumb and should die. And by the way davep this is probably the 3rd hate sb thread that has been posted in the dh forum, so you may want to go and just read those other threads before writing one and wasting peoples time with old news.
hmmmm waisting peoples time huh...

Not too long ago this board was a place for mature, real word discussion about dh mt biking. Like what works, what does not, how to wrench on something, will component x work with component y, ect. It was a great resource. There are still many guys here that know what is up and help others, but the more absolute b.s. posts, about the coolest whatever get posted, the fewer knowledgeable people will come around here. RM will be just another teen chat board full of a bunch of helpless kids arguing about how cool they are.

I have helped many on this board with my personal knowledge and i have been helped by many here as well. Like many others i am not here to post continually about things i know nothing about.

It would be a true waste if this resource was spoiled!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
davep said:
<snip>It would be a true waste if this resource was spoiled! </snip>
Definately...This is an awsome forum. I have received so much help with bike stuff on here since I have been a member. I do help out when I can.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
SBDownhillRacer said:
The kids who you are probably talking about are good friends of mine, and they all have very joking and humorous attitudes.
you mean to their own small teeny-bopper inbred group? So we should gratefully accept their presence for trying to make asses out of people? Sounds like a bunch of jerks to me.......out wait, most teen herds are :rolleyes:

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
zedro said:
you mean to their own small teeny-bopper inbred group? So we should gratefully accept their presence for trying to make asses out of people? Sounds like a bunch of jerks to me.......out wait, most teen herds are :rolleyes:

Don't generalize teens:p

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
mtnbrider said:
No, I live in SB county, not city, so I am okay...I hope:think: :D
good if sb is so bad never come over here again stay where you are, everybody here thinks you are a fuking retard, when your not here everyone gives you **** behind your back, you really don't have any friends over here, everyone you hang out with over the weekends over here in truth think you are really annoying. so stay where you are and keep talking out of your ass

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
o and we are not the only ones that ask these kind of questions, in the last couple of weeks people have posted pic of new bikes, and ask peoples opinions. they have also posted things up like what cranks, bars, frame, and other things like that, that was just previosly stated and the majority of them were not form sb. i know because the maority of those post were from me. I never make any comments like my stuff is better then yours or anything that would make me look like a spoiled brat. i am greatful for everyhting i have and i know how lucky i am for having them. but I am not trying to act like a little rich kid, because in truth i have worked hard for everything i have had, and i also have very generous parents and family who have always been really supportive of what i have done. so no one quote me just to make fun of my statement, in less you guys are just real pain in the asses you will stop making stupid threads like this one, becuase if you think we are ruining RM now just wait, and we well fully take it upon ourselves to do everything "that us SB kids do"

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
zmtber said:
becuase if you think we are ruining RM now just wait, and we well fully take it upon ourselves to do everything "that us SB kids do"

wow thats all I can say, no offense but I have a feeling y'all will be leaving soon

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
MOTODH said:
wow thats all I can say, no offense but I have a feeling y'all will be leaving soon
no kidding, no wonder people hate kids. They act all anti-social, and then when people react to their behavior, they take it as a reason to act even more so.

Grow a dick kiddies, seriously

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Transcend said:
I have it on good authority that they will be gone shortly.

Yeah Mods. Go Team Go!

Haha yeah and most people did not even see the little outburst in the lounge

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
davep said:
I am from santa barbra and i cant make my own mind up about about anything!! Can you guys tell me what frame/wheels/forks/tires/bars/seat/cranks/headset/chain/spokes/.......are the 'best' and will make me look cool in front of all of my other spoiled rich friends???

yea i am being sarcastic but f*ck!!

1. go away you contribute nothing.
2. do some research on your own before asking stupid questions every day
3. IF THERE WAS A 'BEST' whatever THERE WOULD BE NO OTHER OPTIONS!!

make up your mind about something for yourself!
Hey man why don't you search, this has already been posted. Do some research before you make a new thread GOD.

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
bballe336 said:
SB is full of asshats. This thread is rediculous. Let it die.

Hey hey hey.........there still exists a select few of us in SB who consider ourselves "not an asshat". Yes, the asshat population has spiked in SB dramatically, but let's not make any blanket statements..yet.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
bomberboy11 said:
........there still exists a select few of us in SB who consider ourselves "not an asshat".
you guys should form a club called the NAHSB, Non-Ass-Hats of Santa Barbera, or PAAHISBAIGS, People Against Ass-Hatting In Santa Barbera And Its Genral Surroundings. I'll start printing tee's...

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
bomberboy11 said:
Hey hey hey.........there still exists a select few of us in SB who consider ourselves "not an asshat". Yes, the asshat population has spiked in SB dramatically, but let's not make any blanket statements..yet.
Ok you are part of the NAHSB population.

Thanks for that one zedro:thumb: