Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
latest incarnation of the evil:

seat set low for trials pedal kicking, new-to-me stem (atom lab 35mm - hey bulldog, does it look familiar? :D )

this bike is a blast!

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
New pic of the Le Toy, only changes I think are cromo cranks and a thomson stem.. all that i need now is a 24 seatclamp and a pair of atomlab rims :)

Not very burly at 22 lbs but I do bigger drops on this than the Le Toy :o: Same as I've prolly posted before but with DX32 rear rim, Brisa fork

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Originally posted by LostBoyScout
New pic of the Le Toy, only changes I think are cromo cranks and a thomson stem.. all that i need now is a 24 seatclamp and a pair of atomlab rims :)

Not very burly at 22 lbs but I do bigger drops on this than the Le Toy :o: Same as I've prolly posted before but with DX32 rear rim, Brisa fork

where's the IF?

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
Originally posted by the Inbred
where's the IF?
Sitting as a frame only on top of my dresser. :monkey:

Wish I could afford it to build it up.. but jus' can't justify another bike, cos I want me a cross bike, and my trials bike wants new stuff :D

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Originally posted by LostBoyScout
Sitting as a frame only on top of my dresser. :monkey:

Wish I could afford it to build it up.. but jus' can't justify another bike, cos I want me a cross bike, and my trials bike wants new stuff :D
that IF is sexy...

but then again theres no stuff like new stuff!

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
haha, who knew the car would get the attention :monkey: '

here you go, newer pic with new wheels

And to keep things on track, some dopeness from Unrealcycles that most of you prolly seen anyway..

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
Mine keeps getting heavier. :( I ride aggro-XC & light freeride typically but am attracted to parts designed for tanks and heavy machinery.. I gotta hold back from the urge for a .243 stem for my shimmed bar, or my bike'll be damn near 38. :monkey: