Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yea I tryed that too but it said my photo was too big so i decided to try the other way first

How do you get it so it is in your post and its already big. lol

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
there is also a picture button in the go advanced tool bar where you just have to enter the location of the picture, and it enters it into your text

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
i've got a .243 complete with a psylo..give me a day and i will post one up man. .243's are sooo sick i would really suggest buying. its burly everywhere and complete its under 30 pounds.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
hey dirtjumperp1 hows that new fork working out for u alot of people say there to heavy i think there just right. whats ur opion(sp) so far

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Still torn about the fork. I am buying a new headset soon which will prob be the Pig. Haha. Then a bash guard. And I was thinking about getting the holy rollers but I might just go with the High Rollers. That DJ3 looks nice, maybe I will get it. But I still like the Sherman.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
the pig is good, i like the fork, but with high rollers and a sheman sounds like your going for more of a freeride hardtail then a dj, the dj3 is deffenatly good for dj, and the price is right. those sherman forks are pretty spendy. if you want a sherman better get it quick, i read they werent going to make them next year.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
True, but I wont be paying full price for one. I heard if you get a DJ, get the DJ1. Yea I could be going more for a FR HT but I mostly ride urban. I just want the travel to be there if I ever go DHing or something. Who knows. The Sherman is pretty sweet though. I would prob be on the 110mm setting the most.