Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

MisterMental

Monkey
Jul 26, 2002
UK
ok i think i was a bit OTT there but it wopuld be nicer if you sed that you got it off pinkbike or to say which website you took it from
you can take it off if you want i dont really care
cheers for teh NICE comments BTW
sorry to b a pain in the arse:(

Danchez

Chimp
Apr 9, 2002
Orange, CA
here's mine. redline monocog. had to build it in 30 mins to get on the road so i didn't have time to put the marz on ( :( cutting the steer tube, setting star nuts. blah). this is what it looks like now at this moment. in a day or two the marz should be on. sorry for the crappy pic quality. i spent less than 250 bucks on everything you see here. VERY fun to ride. 24" rear btw.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Last week's setup (this week's has the bike clamped in my workstand w/no fork :rolleyes: ):

A

a13x

my god.

i can't believe how awful some of these frames look (not to mention complete bikes). it looks like someone gave a drunk monkey a computer running AutoCAD and a headwand to type with when they came up with the designs.

:dead:

M

M.W.

Originally posted by a13x
my god.

i can't believe how awful some of these frames look (not to mention complete bikes). it looks like someone gave a drunk monkey a computer running AutoCAD and a headwand to type with when they came up with the designs.

:dead:
HEY! Don't be talkin' that way about my bike! :mad:

Danchez

Chimp
Apr 9, 2002
Orange, CA
here's updated pics of my bike with the bomber.

and the front view. 24" bars, bmx stem, front brake only. good stuff:

and the crowning glory of my bike:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Thanks dude,

I've only had it for a few weeks now, and i ran out of cash building it, so that's why it has the sissy stoppers on it. Ive got some disks on the way, it'll be way better.

You wont be dissapointed with the frame at all... cool geometry. Mines a 16" and it climbs like hell, but its super whippy like a 13" frame.. nice and stiff too.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Planet X Jack Flash RAD, white hawaiian. 2001 Z.3 QR.20.

I have a lot of the parts, the rest should be here by the end of the week. Ben said that my Planet X LMF rim hasn't come in yet though.

I don't have a digi cam but I'll find some way to get a pic of it up when it's built, which will hopefully be within the next couple weeks. I'm really getting tired of not being able to ride.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by Ridge_Rider

Custom FTW frame with old school SE PK Ripper stickers, set up as a SS with Potts mod...:D
Is that your bike? It's sweet! I dig the rigid setup, altho my wrists only could take it for a week when I gave it a whirl.

Ridge_Rider

Chimp
Apr 12, 2002
East Coast
Yes, it is in fact my bike. I set it up with the Pott's mod (It also had a Gyro, but I couldn't get it to work right) and a rigid fork, so I could do some flatland tricks with it. I'm going to put some pegs on soon, just for fun. I never really planed on using in the woods or for serious dirt jumping, I just built it to play on.