Quantcast

Happy birthday, sunny!!!

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Hey Loco. Thanks for the birthday note. :)

I've dropped off the boards mostly because my time on the computer is so limited, I hardly have time to play here anymore. But at your behest, I'll make a point to lurk more often and drop in to correct a post here or there. I have no more tales of the bike shop, but maybe people would be interested in other tales. I'll dig something up. :thumb:

Here's how I've been keeping busy:
(link to blip.tv video)
http://blip.tv/lgdrexler/sweetwater-lake-view-trail-with-ibert-4725042

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Happy birthday, Laura! Your daughter is getting big, looks like you two are having lots of fun.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Day not ended; still having fun.
I've been prepping my bike for a ride tomorrow up north. A ride followed by baby shower for a friend that I will just barely make. I won't be able to get home (way down south) before the shower (back up north), so I asked the shower hostess if I could take a shower at her place, in something of a "take a shower, give a shower" functionality.

"Oh, my," she replied, "I've never had anyone ask anything like that before. But... sure, why not?"

I was supposed to take Jane to the zoo for an afternoon with friends today. I despise the phrase "play date." However, bike prep took precedent, and my loving husband stepped in and met friends at the zoo with Jane. He just called, hoping I would join them for dinner. Little does he know that since I got home 30 minutes ago, I've been drinking fine tequila and reading Ridemonkey. (giggle. snort. giggle, giggle.)

Our conversation:
Him: So, we're going for Thai here in North Park.
(I love Thai)
Me: Oh, OK.
Him: Did you want to join us?
Me: Oh, you know, I just got home about ten minutes ago... It's OK.
Him: Well, we could just come home and have dinner with you...
Me: Oh, no please... you, you don't have to..
Him: (Laughing) OK. You enjoy the quiet. Hahahaha.

Yay. I'm having a great day. And it will last all weekend. :D