Quantcast

Hadley 12x150?? Where?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Where can I run down a 12x150 Hadley hub? Preferably a bicycle parts distributor......

Hadley is out and has been for a few weeks and doesn't really know when they will get more, she said a few more weeks...... but didn't have any ETA..

Santa Cruz is out, both quality and BTI are as well, I really wanted these hubs on my bicycle....

anyone have any ideas? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Castle said:
Where can I run down a 12x150 Hadley hub? Preferably a bicycle parts distributor......

Hadley is out and has been for a few weeks and doesn't really know when they will get more, she said a few more weeks...... but didn't have any ETA..

Santa Cruz is out, both quality and BTI are as well, I really wanted these hubs on my bicycle....

anyone have any ideas? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.
As much as I love Hadley's hubs, I had to order hubs from Hope for the team. I had 10 pair of hubs on order with Hadley for a long time and couldn't wait any longer with Big Bear less that 2 weeks out so I was forced to make the change. That said, the Hope hubs have been great hubs too.

Too bad you didn't see all the Hadley 12x150 hubs on Ebay over the winter. They were going cheap. I should have snagged a few for myself for when my VP Free and new V10 show up. I still have 2 rear wheels from my old DHi though so I am not totally screwed when the frame shows up.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've got a 12x150 Hadley hub that I'll sell you. It was only used for one season and is in great condition. E-mail or PM me if you're interested.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Acadian said:
did SC have 2 size rear hubs for the V10?
According to SC, the floater hub is a 140mm. All of our team bikes are not using the floater, therefore they are 135mm QR.

SC also told me that the non floater thru axle was a 140mm hub. However, there are less that 50 of those setups in existance. So I would get out the calipers and measure it. Or heck, you should be able to measure that much of a difference with a tape measure.