Quantcast

guitar monkeys

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I'm selling my axe and was wondering what you cats think it might be worth and maybe a good site, besides ebay, I could sell it on. It's a early 90's US made tele and accompanying SKS case.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Maybe Craigslist and sell it local to eliminate shipping?

eBay and Craigslist are also good places to find out what it's worth by searching for similar items.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
You could try craigslist. I put a guitar on there a couple weeks ago and haven't heard squat though. No idea what it's worth, but ebay completed auctions can be a good way to ballpark its value.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
ooh, some of you guys know about this stuff? I have a hand built, jazz style steel string acoustic - lots of rosewood, spruce and inlay that I never play anymore.... you guys could give me some idea as to value? if I post some pics, that is. I know what I paid for it um 30 years ago...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ooh, some of you guys know about this stuff? I have a hand built, jazz style steel string acoustic - lots of rosewood, spruce and inlay that I never play anymore.... you guys could give me some idea as to value? if I post some pics, that is. I know what I paid for it um 30 years ago...
I think a Fender production model is easy to nail down. A custom git is another animal.

I bet there has to be a forum out there that you could ask though.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
is this the kind of board where if I just show up and ask..... they'll shoot me first for not reading the FAQ or something? :disgust1: Or hey are they nice guys.
Uh...I'm a drummer. WTF do I know?

:D

If they shoot, shoot back as you run out the door.