Quantcast

Grubby Graves 2010 ride

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
I just hope they don't sell that paintjob to regular knobs like myself.;)
I second that!

Wicked bike. BTW, I read somewhere that Graves did settle on a chainstay lenght he liked with the new DJ and then Yeti just made him a custom DJ with his prefered chainstay lenght

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
man that is one sexy hardtail! Is that square tubing around the seattube or just round tube with a middle flat section to make it more aerodynamic like roady frames?

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Christiaan, a bit OT, but I saw you built a medium 2010 DJ on PinkBike.

How do you like it? Does it feel short for medium? I want to pull the trigger on one, but I heard they run a bit short for the advertised TT (23.6 for the medium and 24.6 for the long if I remember right)

Thanks!

fro biker

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
in the sticks

How do you like it? Does it feel short for medium? I want to pull the trigger on one, but I heard they run a bit short for the advertised TT (23.6 for the medium and 24.6 for the long if I remember right)

Thanks!
i second that. the new yeti DJ is on my lust list. (i'm looking at a medium)

gracias

Christiaan

Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
Weesp, The Netherlands

Thanks!
Yeah, I have a medium, and it is def shorter then 23.6". It is ecaxtly the same lenght as the 2008/2009 frame in long was, but it is about 23", maybe a bit shorter, about 58cm in the toptube, def not longer

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Thanks for you input! I tried a guy's medium at the track the other day and it felt awfully short for what the TT was supposed to be, hence why I asked the question. You must be right 'cause it really felt like a 23 or even shorter TT, certainly not 23.6! Large it will be for me!