Quantcast

got my season pass

klutch

Monkey
Jan 25, 2007
dirty jersey
so it's the 15th and I just got my season pass.awesome.haven't been there since downhill bikes had 5" of traveland were the baddest things ever,what can I expect? I recently bought a Faith 2 and am pretty excited to get out there. I'm not a beginner by any means,but kinda think of myself as a downhill/freeride novicewhat is available for someone of my caliber?also any info on shuttle runs or tril maintence?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Diablo is lift assisted, all season. That means unless high winds the lift will run. (Winds that excess 30mph I believe, today they closed it for skiers. I have seen them close 3 times last season. 2 days on the last weekend. That Saturday because I was the only one brave enough to ride in the weather and then Sunday due to high winds. Another day back in August I think that they had no one show up due to the heat.)Diablo also has a paid trail crew that works on all the trails. You will see them mostly during the week.

pink shirt

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
11:30 on a saturday and it was only me, marc, jamie, matt, and val in the office. lil timmy had to shut down the lift. some kid desided he needed to show up at 12 but only to see what was going on the next day. i think he slept in his car.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
october 28 was the day noone was there i have the lift tick hanging up in my bike shed along with the first day i went, my first day on my azonic, and some other memorable days.

D

dirtyjrzy1031

just bought my lift ticket, i will take off of work every friday,so i can ride fri,sat,sun