Quantcast

***Good Monday Morning!!****

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Lousy weekend - when work stress keeps you awake even on the weekends. :dead:

On a positive note, I beat beat the 2048 game yesterday, got the 4096 tile there and it lacked any color, I don't think the developers expected anyone to get that far. Is 2019 over, yet?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Very close to me, an hour and a quarter.
Nice! You ski or snowboard? Been a few years since I was there. Last time was mid January and it was so cold the heating system in the big house we rented couldn't keep up with the temps and the giant windows in the house.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
why do I have to put a stamp on the census that I am obligated to return to the state or face voting record expulsion? it's like double jeopardy, i swear.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Here we are at Monday, and I'm gassed already....my son had four of his buddies at the house for an overnight. We hit the laser tag place, pizza...then back to the house where we shot the compound bow, the pellet gun, made lasagna, roasted hot dogs, s'mores - I was determined to do what I could to keep them outside and off the XBOX as much as I possibly could. The house looked like a bomb went off in it, so much of Sunday evening was spent cleaning....a lot.

Let's go get at it....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good Morning!!

Here we are at Monday, and I'm gassed already....my son had four of his buddies at the house for an overnight. We hit the laser tag place, pizza...then back to the house where we shot the compound bow, the pellet gun, made lasagna, roasted hot dogs, s'mores - I was determined to do what I could to keep them outside and off the XBOX as much as I possibly could. The house looked like a bomb went off in it, so much of Sunday evening was spent cleaning....a lot.

Let's go get at it....
You had a mighty goal. Nice job! It's funny how much better my kids and their friends get along when they're outside moar.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Snowing, so I guess some shoveling and maybe driving the plow around the 'hood later.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
-11°F for the walk to school, and bike in to work. -30°F with the wind. school won't be going out for recess because of the cold. :brow:

that said, my brakes are corroded in place, and rubbing ever so slightly on the rims... and the bearing grease in the headset and hubs was frozen solid. I need to leave some WD-40 and a rag in the garage at work I think. made for a few more calories to burn on the way in.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Tax returns accepted by IRS. An entire $600 :banana:, not complaining though. Camping went well, even though it got below freezing both nights. Got paid to sit on a cliff all day. Beside the wind and a fly, there was absolutely no noise pollution. When the wind died down, it was absolutely quiet. i loved it. Only saw 3 deer, all doe. and a random hiker, which was weird, because we were on private propertyway out in the middle on nowhere.
Worked on Saturday, so i get a comp day. Will try to take Friday off and use a day off to take Monday and go to Yuma to go camping/ kayaking/ renn faire.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Tried to rotate the tires on the truck yesterday but had no luck as my dads floor jack couldn’t lift the truck and camper. Now to find a shop who can do it for me. :disgust:

Gonna make a nice fresh loaf of bread in the Dutch oven today. Man so I love fresh bread.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Dutch oven is slang for farting under the covers then forcing your partner into that nasty, smelly cave. So adding a loaf of bread presumably means Adventurous is going to up his fart game and outright shart down there.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’d say the use of the term loaf implies a more substantial work product / artifact than what an average shart typically produces.

And hey, I’m not judging. Just attempting to make some logical sense of @Adventurous abstract literary mechanisms here.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Weekend was good. We took my parents out to dinner as a thanks for always watching our kids. Meanwhile the kids spent the night at my wife's parents.

Went full smash on a 32oz steak. They served it on a cutting board.

Attachments

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I’d say the use of the term loaf implies a more substantial work product / artifact than what an average shart typically produces.

And hey, I’m not judging. Just attempting to make some logical sense of @Adventurous abstract literary mechanisms here.
It could be a baby loaf, just a wee pinched off thing...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Someone just plowed our road as I was planning on sneaking out from work for some sledding :( (the road is a perfect sledding run)

~9" snow total, sledding after work at a local hill is the plan.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
4" of snow on the ground when I left this am and still snowing hard. 2hrs to get over Berthoud Pass yesterday, which blew massive goat balls. Lots of good skiing yesterday including some surprise depth powder, which makes for fun quick learning on skis. Skiing this coming Sunday, then all the following weekend. Oh yeah!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Roads are entertaining. Drove down to Littleton, home of the Tesla service and delivery centers. So many Teslas!