Quantcast

Goin to B-HAM tomorrow?anyone??

morvo11

Chimp
Jun 6, 2006
Washington
I am heading up to bellingham to ride up there for my first time. Me and a couple buddies have been to galbraith before but am looking to ride a lil more downhill. We were thinking about snakonia, but are not sure how to get there. Unless galbraith has had some work done to it. I have been up there in a year or so. if there is anyone who would like to join us an show us mountain, we would love it. i work at a bike shop in sammamish. thanks, pm me.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
galbraith has gotten mondo work in the last year, kool to check out. if you know the shortcut to hike up (past mile marker two you take a left on a fire road, like 4000 or something and you follow it all the way) it leads to the wonder wall and ish and takes a good 15 min off the hike

Eren

PS snake is sick too, very downhill but im not familiar enough on how to get to it, but if you want rough directions shoot me a PM

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
hey do you work at Pac bike? I don't recognize you.... I would def want to head up but I got commitments tomorrow. message me sometime to ride.