Quantcast

@$^gmt thursday GMT@^%

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Worked a 16 hour day yesterday in preparation for a design review this morning. In the office again early today and will probably be tomorrow as well. The only redeeming thing is that all this OT goes into the vacation bucket, cause I'm beat. Good thing it's a three day weekend coming up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
First day back after a trip to Florida.... too much crap waiting for me on my desk.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I did the unimaginable and ripped apart, cleaned and reassembled my bike last night. A nice quiet bike for a 4 day weekend is always nice.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Awesome weather is awesome.
FTFY. The thunderstorms/rain last night are going to make for spankingly good trail conditions this afternoon. So happy to have some moi-sture coming our way. Now if that DH bike I have on order would only git here, that'd be even better. Le Sigh. Guess I'll just have to shred the pedally bike instead. #FirstWorldProblems

^^^Oh, and this.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
:stupid:

Dood, when does your new fancy pants DH come in? Lemme guess, 2 weeks? Its out for paint?
Although not confirmed, my sense is that my new DH bikey IS ON A BOAT.

So yeah... 2 weeks. After paint. Or, something. I am picking up a grip of SRAM bits for it this afternoon though... giggity!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well finishing off another great day here at home...... Oh wait a minute, today blows.

Had enough of living in the other room in a ****ty bed, to only feel like I just need to leave, to have a good day, that crash's because I have to go home.

I pulled the plug tonight..... First bags are packed and in the truck. Probably the last night I sleep here.