Quantcast

%$#@$%gmt thursday GMT!!!!!!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
morning and stuff moneys, not gonna lie i don't wanna be awake right now. sleeping in class sounds better then normal today. any way be safe monkeys and enjoy your thursday.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think someone's ass exploded in the bathroom while I was washing my hands.

The smell... the noises... the groaning... Holy crap :dead:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Good morning monkeys. Bust out the shorts and flip flops cause it's a balmy 32 degrees this morning. It's funny how warm 32 degrees feels when it's been in the teens (or colder) every morning this week.

Cheer up monkeys, t-minus 8 hours until happy hour!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Snowing here and for once, the weatherman was correct when he claimed we'd get a coating-2". We've got a solid coating here and it's still snowing a bit :) Still not enough to really play in though but it sure looks pretty! Regular check-up last night and I brought Syd so she could hear the baby's heartbeat...she was SO mesmorized and asked the Dr. a ton of questions. I really do love the office I go to...the Dr. answered everything and really interacted with her. It was one of those amazing mom moments for sure :D Not much on deck for this evening, but I am planning on riding my bike this weekend :weee:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Stupid truckers falling asleep on the interstate ran me out of my lane twice this morning. I hate truckers and I would pay a pretty penny for a license to pump a couple 40 cals into their cab when they do stupid sh!t like that. Goddam slope-browed STD vectors.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Stupid truckers falling asleep on the interstate ran me out of my lane twice this morning. I hate truckers and I would pay a pretty penny for a license to pump a couple 40 cals into their cab when they do stupid sh!t like that. Goddam slope-browed STD vectors.
be glad it wasn't this....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
If you work for a cheap courier company I hate you and will kill you if you come closer than a mile to me. First a courier didnt come to my flat because he didnt feel like going here (yes seriously) but he came day later 5 hours early so no one could help me drag a stupid heavy washing machine on the 2nd floor. Im super sick right now so I had a near death experiance dragging it here. Later the same day I find out that my PC will not be repaired by monday because the courier will not be to my shop before that time (5 day delivery for 100km ? Seriously?). I really hoped I could at least play some idiotic games to forget that when I get well I will have a ton of work to do.

Rant off

On the good side Im doing some translations for a friend which will get me a sweet new dirt jump frame.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
be glad it wasn't this....
Bout 10 years ago a lady I know was run out of her lane by an semi, flipping her suv and killing her. Then the trucker tried to run for it. Someone tailed him and called highway patrol, so they were able to catch him. Her husband got 6 mil out of it, but I'm sure he'd rather have his wife back.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I went for a nice extended lunchtime ride yesterday - it has been unseasonably warm in town so I took advantage.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
If we are on the topic of stupid truckers. I was riding down a mountain road. Aprox 60-70kph and after a bend I was greeted by a truck going up the hill ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD. Missed it by inches.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning all! It looks like Western Washington Winter outside, and I've got the heat cranked like Hawaii inside! Glad it's a short week! I started my fitness challenge this week... pretty stoked about that.... also pretty sore :)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
That guy is dumber than a jar of frogs.
Agreed..... What kind of moron decides to bitch that people were stopped on a highway when there was an accident...... Claiming they are asking to be rear ended.........

Simple weather driving.... dont drive faster than you can stop. Only thing that would havemade that video better is if he crashed his tiny penis car.